Chapter 12

Dani POV

Yesterday was one of my happiest days, Since Ryder was still alive and we could adopt him and his brothers turns out when Ryder was a baby he got really sick and his parents had to take him to a special doctor on the way there, there was an issue and his parents ended up dying nobody came to look for him. As for his brothers they were raised by Fairies in the east the assume it was only two. When the Queen called them they said she called at the right time because they were sick and dying  and didn't had much time left."How are the boys?" Glenda spoke sitting up, her due date might just be earlier than expected. "There good there getting along well Ryder is mad at me cause We buried him alive but he'll get over it" I looked at her and walked to her and kissed her belly. When they told me she was having twins I was glad but it was going to be a house full of kids that's 6 kids Wow. "What's going on here kisses with out me hm?" Cherry said leaning on the door making us giggle. I got up and walked to her kissing all over her face and her belly. "Your so sweet, the boys wanna know what's going to happen to them" she said looking at us "Well let's tell them together" I spoked and help Glenda out the bed

We were all outside in the garden "Okay so uh" I started off  rubbing the back of my head "Well how do you goys feel about living with us?" Cherry asked them "Well I was promised to get adopted BUT I got buried ALIVE instead"Ryder said crossing his arms looking at me then away, This kid "Come on buddy I didn't know" I pouted looking down making the others giggle "Eh I'm kidding we already discussed this" he spoke and looked at the boys who nodded "We would be very honored to be taking in by such well and sweet and nice and caring people so we would like to say thank you for bring us together and giving us home"Ryder said "We would also be honored to call you guys Mom momma and ma" Ryan and Rain said together. They so cute "Aww you guys bring it in" I said almost in tears. "Um Momma is peeing" Ryan said looking at Glenda. Well least we know who's momma, WAIT A MINUTE "Baby!" I looked at Glenda "Yea uhh my water just broke"Glenda said casually "I think we should head inside and get the doctor" she added walking slowly.

1 hour later (I do not know much about that scene so I do apologies).

Now I was holding my two baby boys in my arms one having the same hair as Glenda and the other like other like Cherry. They wasn't identical twins the had some difference I was confused on why my son had Cherry hair color if.. "Honey I can get Glenda pregnant with out you sweets" She said and kissed my cheek making me pout. Anyways "Names? Your Majesty" The doctor asked "Chase and Jace" we all said together making the doctor nod. "Um guys?" "My water broke" Cherry said looking at us. "Looks like my work here is not done" the doctor said pulling down her gloves.

Glenda POV

Well this is going to be alot if huge birthday party's. Wired enough one of my babies Cherry birth came out with blue hair. Yes I said one because there were two which is odd I guess Dani has twins in her genes we named them Barry and Gary a house full of boys. The twins were identical just the hair color difference. We were happy with our little huge family. 3 months later after finalizing the adoption fir the triplets we moved to the Palace were it was much safer for the kids The Triplets shared a room that's what they wanted and the twins did as well at least until they were older. Dani wants to invest into a school which is a good idea she wants something of her own and I'm proud of her for that, it's a school to bring all our species's together were we can all live as one and help each other. Here ends our short story Bye~

Hello lovely's I'm sorry to end it here🥺. But if you guys want I would make a squeal to this book just comment and let me know but until then I will be working on a next book first chapter will be tomorrow.