Chapter 5

Cherry POV

"I'm sorry you got hurt because of me" Was all I heard I wanted to answer back but I couldn't move and kept trying and trying but it didn't work. Close to giving up I tried again "It's okay I just want you to be safe" I said it I did it "Hey Sunshine" I opened my eyes slowly letting my eyes adjust to the light and look at who was smiling in front of me. Glenda~ she kissed my hands and moved a piece of my hair out if my face "Dani?" I asked her I knew I heard her voice earlier are was that long time?. "She's okay she's resting" I smiled and nodded and drifted back to sleep to regain the rest of my energy.

Later on I opened my eyes too see Glenda sleeping in the chair next to my bed she was in her PJs still with her hair up in a messy bun still beautiful as ever. I looked in the corner to see Dani looking at me with a soft smile. She looked different taller stronger still cute though but she smelled different. She didn't smell like a human, I reached my hand out to her "Hey, are you okay" I spoke softly not to wake up Glenda "yeah are you?" She came closer to me and knee down and took my hand placing it in hers. "I'm okay" I sat up a bit and pulled out the wires they had connect to me and turned completely to her pulling into to me placing my hand on her head. "Your okay that's all I care about" she hesitate but wrapped her arms around me. "He turned you didn't he" I asked no longer hearing a human heart beat from her but a slow and soft one I looked around her and move her shirt revealing her shoulders that had two bite marks "Glenda had to bite me so my pain could go away, I couldn't handle it I felt like I was dying" she said in-between sobs "shhh's it's okay we'll teach you, okay?" I kissed her head. I hope that bastard is dead I hope he died painfully. "Oh indeed he did" I heard Glenda's voice in the link we shared. I turned to look at her, her eyes were still closed. "Mate mate mate" I heard repeatedly in my head. "Cherry?" I heard Dani's soft voice say "Yes?" "Why do I keep hearing mate mate mate in my head" she asked looking up at me I just smiled at her cuteness "that's because you have found your mate the person who you are bond to spend the rest of your life with, in this case it's the people" she looked at me then at Glenda who I assume was completely awake now."we'll take more about it later but now let's get you ready for the Jury " Glenda said standing up walking to us.

The Jury was like our president of our world the boss but Queens and kings were still higher than him but he still gets their respect. We were now in the Practice arena training Dani. I was training myself to make sure I didn't get rusty with my moves I was out for 3 Months after all. "Ahhh" Dani screamed in pain falling to the ground groaning. I ran to her quickly being hit with a strong sweet scent coming from her. "Your in heat" I said and looked around "Glenda cone quick" I shouted to her. She came running and looked at Dani was moving around. "We have to get her to the room before anything happens" she said and I nodded we carried her to the room avoiding certain spots of the house. We laud her on the bed and she grabbed on my shirt looking at me with lust and pain in her eyes "it's okay pup we'll help you but we have to wait" We have to wait to see weather or not she was an Dominant wolf or a submissive wolf.

(Author note: A submissive wolf is more soft and needs to be handle a certain way to be satisfied and when in heat only lasted a while where as a dominant wolf is more controlling and stays in heat fir a longer period if time could go on for days but another name for a dominant wolf heat is called a rut an submissive wolf can get pregnant no mater the birth gender . A dominant wolf can get someone pregnant but can't get pregnant no matter the gender. Cherry's a switch she can get pregnant and get someone pregnant sane rule applies to other species but Dani on the other hand can get you pregnant in any case cause she was born an human intersex baby.)

Dani looked at us and immediately crashed her lips to Glenda pinning her to the bed, Yhup you guessed it Glenda's wolf is an Submissive wolf but she's an Alpha and Dani's a dominant wolf.

Warning smut!! You have been warned if you do not wish to read any sexual things please skip to the next chapter if you do read on.

Dani wrapped her fingers around Glenda's throat choking her seductively earning a moan from her. She then slide her hand down from her throat to her chest and ripped of her top throwing it somewhere revealing her breast and her now hard nipples she took her left tit in her hand massaging it. Watching the sense before me made my core beat I felt the moisture in-between my legs I bite my lips hearing Glenda's moans.

Glenda's POV

I felt Dani's warm tongue around my nipple and her hands made their way down my stomach. She tugged on my pants and groaned and went down and ripped them off  I was left in my underwear. My pretty sure my wetness could be seen through my underwear. My back arched when she lick my clit through my underwear. She pulled down my panties and fling them off me and opened my legs wider. I looked at her and she was already looking at me our eyes met in contact as she went and suck down on my clit licking on it she licked between my lips and stick her tongue in my entrance. Making me moan louder than before. I heard tiny moans coming from Cherry I manage to look at her to see her fully undressed playing with her self I motioned her to come to me and that she did and I laid my head back so she can position her self on my face were as I licked her entrance up to her clit sucking on it getting moans from her. I felt Dani slide her finger in me motion it in and out. I tired to contain my moan as I worked my tongue on cherry she looked down at me biting her lips. Dani finger movements where going to be the death if me one only one finger I tighten around her finger close to my release ment. She removed her finger which made me confused I could see what was happening but I felt something bigger and wider on my entrance then it slide in slowly hearing a moan cone from Dani. Made my moans that I was holding back come out cherry came from of top of me and revealed Dani slide the rest if her figure inside of me making my eyes rolled back my my back arched and ties curled as I released on her figure moaning loudly. Tonight was going to be long.

Hello lovely's um just to clear the air when hector bit Dani she turned into a vampire but Glenda had to bite Her to make the vampire in her ease up a bit because it was taking a total on her so she's now a hybrid if a wolf and a vampire. Anyways hope you guys enjoy and that you guys so much for the reads it's much appreciated. See you in the following chapter.