Chapter 6

Dani POV

(Warning again some smut contents will be in the following if you do not wish to see well ion know skip until you dnt see anymore I guess.)

I woke up to the two familiar scents of my mates I smile and putted Cherry closer to me I was in the middle of them both. I opened my eyes yawning rubbing them I looked around and saw Glenda topless and so was Cherry then flash back of yesterday came flying in. Wait was that me? Did I really? "Yes that was I tag in a bit but you can get some credit I guess" a voice said in my head I saw a wolf like creature "I don't think I've probably introduce myself I'm Dan your wolf nice to meet you" the voice spoke  "Nice to meet you Dan I'm Dani" I smiled lightly the slowly and softly got out the bed not to wake up my lovers and grabbed my boxers off the floor sliding them on along with my sports bra. I walked out the room to the bathroom and hopped in the shower. Letting the warm water go down my body from my hair to my feet I felt a presents behind me and turn to see Cherry she looked at me and her eyes went down to my member "It's still there?" She asked surprised "yes I was born with it" feeling my cheeks grow a shade of red. She reached her hand over to it taking it in her hand making it twitch in her hands she then went down making me tense up and moaned, lordd have Mercy. I pulled her up and pinned her against the shower walls and kissed her she moaned into the kiss she the grind against me I felt her wetness which made it easier for me to slide inside her making us both moan together. I moved in her slowly so she can adjust to my size "shii~" she moaned in my ear as her legs wrapped around my waist after she was able to take my size I moved quicker n deeper. Her nails digged in my back as she tighten around me and I was close too. Going faster her eyes rolled back and her moans got louder and longer as she cummed one me I took one more stroke releasing in her. Breathing heavily in her neck I pulled out and looked at her the water was pouring on us and we just stared at each n she she giggled and pecked my lips. "We're meeting the Jury today so let's hurry" I nodded and watched her as she cleaned off her body and I did the same.

We stepped out of the car Infront of This huge building probably the biggest building I've ever saw. I looked around and their were people in suits all around everyone looked so neat and serious. I took a deep breath in and followed Cherry and Glenda as they approached the doors that opened when the cane in front of it. We walked in and inside looked even better there were paintings everywhere it looked lil an museum. "Right this way your Majesty" a man said bowing then walking down the hall we followed him as he lead us to a door which opened revealing and elderly men and three females beside him sitting in the chair he raised and bowed then took his seat we sat across from them "Let's get this start I know your a very busy person My Lady" he spoke he hand a french accent "Now 3 months ago a portal was open bring in a human into our world"he looked at me which made me look down "Why wasn't I informed?" He looked at Glenda the cherry "We didn't feel as if it was needed to bring you in the matter sir" cherry spoke calmly "And why is that?" He asked "Well because we had things under control" he looked at them "if you had things under control A human would be sitting Infront of me but instead a wolf vampire bitten hybrid" he said crossing his arms " things did take a turn but we handled it"Glenda spoke crossing her legs. He sighed "Well I won't waste anytime cause it doesn't make any sense arguing about the matter, she will attend a full year of training school." He signed some papers and passed them to Glenda who took them sighing them then Cherry who past it to me. I looked up at her and she held a soft smile I took it along with the pen. I looked at it and it had a bunch of things on it one seeing agreement to marriage that made me sighed immediately I didn't care about the rest I handed the paper back. "Vous vous aimerez dire aux autres morts les voici qu'ils se marient." He spoke in French I understood what he said he just wedd us that made me happy.

After we came from the Jury place thingy . "Hey guys what month is it?" I  asked getting in the car with them. "August 17th" Cherry spike looking at her phone "oh okay" I frowned my birthday was last month finally 19. "What's wrong pup?" Glenda asked hanging up on the person she was on the phone with. "Nothing important" I smiled and look out the window. "Tell us what's troubling you"cherry looked at me concern "My birthday was last month" I spoke playing with my fingers "Aww pup that's something very important" Glenda looked at me r stung her hand on mine "what do you want to do today? Well celebrate it today" I looked at them "Can we just spend the whole day together?".

That we did went on a tour around the city. This world was like the human one but more up to date they had some human food at certain spots. They had an amazing few on too of a hill where there's an lake there, there's a beautiful lake house. After out site seeing we went to a little carnival that was happening down town it was fun we had to drag Glenda on one of the rides she's afraid of heights. How is a wolf afraid of heights lol I guess we all are different in our own way.

We were now home watching the sunset on the balcony.

Hey lovely's nope this is not the end of the story though it seems like one chill ending but nahh I wouldn't do that😫 or would I😏 lol just kidding 😉. Hope you enjoy I'm low-key stealing wifi to post this😭😭. (Not home) please vote so other readers may see it love y'all~