Chapter 10

It's official been a month and a half since Dani was place in the Fairy Kingdom. Glenda and Cherry are close to their due date.

Cherry POV

Glenda have her men checking the kingdoms she said they have three more to check and I have some of my men checking in hidden places. After we get Dani back I'm moving us to my castle I can't even trust my own family and it's heartbreaking. "Baby stop stressing it's not good for the babies" Glenda rest her hands on my shoulder relaxing me, we found out I was having twins but we didn't know the gender we didn't want to know unless Dani was with us. "I Know but what if she's dead?" I looked at her with tears sneaking down my cheeks, Glenda had bags under her eyes from the sleepless nights "Don't think like that she's find okay" she came in front of me and sat down "Get some rest I have a meeting it's my last meeting fir today" she kissed my cheek and grabbed her coat walking out the door. I signed and laid down in the bed under the covers with one of Dani's shirt it had her scent on it that makes me sleep better.

Cherry's Dream

"Dani stop it" I giggled pushing her hand away as she tickled me. "Why don't we go to the Fairy Kingdom?" She asked smiling which had me confused "what do you mean?" I chuckled "Fairy Kingdom" a picture frame said what the hell is going on? "FAIRY KINGDOM"

End of Dream

I pitched up sweating "Hey you okay?" I looked up hearing Glenda's voice. "Can we check the Fairy Kingdom personal?" That was a weird dream but I think it's a message, Glenda looked at me confused "Okay I'll contact the Queen" she said.

Dani POV

Where is he, he's been gone for an hour now usually he'll be back. I looked at the clock tower, it's 12 we have to be back by 12:05 or were going to get in trouble. I looked around checking come on Ryder. "Times up move it let's go" the guard said pushing me "But Ryder he's" "I won't repeat myself MOVE IT" he shouted which I just cooperated and moved along hopefully Ryder is okay or is already back at the cell. He pushed me in and shut the door, I shooked it off and looked around for Ryder. "Hey have anyone seen Ryder?" I asked everyone shooked there heads, where is he?.

Glenda's POV

"She excepted our visit and we'll go in an hour" I handed Cherry a grape as she nodded. "Did something happen earlier?" "Not really just had a weird dream"cherry spoked "what was it about?" "It was about Dani she was asking to go to the Fairy Kingdom and then the words fairy Kingdom keep getting repeated by different things" that's why she asked to go "maybe it's a sign let's get ready" 

We were at the Queens Castle which was at the center of the kingdom. She walked out casual "Bonjour Ma'am and Miss" she spoke with her natural french accent. With a kiss on a cheek for and from both of us. "To what to I owe this visit?" She asked as all three us us walk together "Well a Month ago our mate was kidnap by my sister then was transferred to one of the kingdoms we are looking for her and we're wondering if you got any special delivery?" Cherry stated I didn't speak because I felt this was a Queen to Queen moment. The Queen stopped walking and thought "Ah yes I did I'm sorry on your behave, I did get a delivery on new slaves, I really do apologies if I happens to have you mate I do not check on them as I should so my deepest apologies" she said with sadness in her eyes that showed she meant it. "It's okay but can you please take us to see them to be sure" she smiled and nodded "This way" she turned around and started to walk out the Palace. We walked into a mini crowed and they all stopped what they were doing and bowed as we walked through. We walked in front of an outside cellar, please don't tell me Dani was in a smelly disgusting place like this. I could sense the rage coming from Cherry then a scent hit me, Dani~. I rushed pass the guards and checked each cell and I saw her laying there staring at the ceiling her hair grew out but it was a dark shade probably from the dirt. She sensed me probably and turned looking at me witch made her run to the cell bars "Glenda, Cherry" she said with tears rolling down her face "Get my mate out this cell now!" I order which the guards did immediately without hesitation. "Pup" I took her in my arms as we hugged a sobbing Cherry came in the hug with us "Free all of these slaves" The queen voice was behind us "All of them My lady?" One of the guards asked with confused "Did I stutter?" She asked making him shake and he did what she told.

Hello lovely's sorry I haven't posted in the past two days I was a bit busy but I gives to you this Chapter. Hope you enjoy and what do you this happened to Ryder? Comment~ Vote ~