Chapter 7 - Drawing Out The Order

Chapter 7

Drawing Out The Order

It had been three days since the attact at the Longbottom residence and Voldemort had yet to find out all the gory details from his minions, those stories of blood and murder made him extremely happy, usually his death eaters would come to him the moment they completeted their task to gloat and tell him what they done so they could get some praise, it was pathetic of them really but none the less, he relished from it anyway. Voldemort had decided it was about time to hear from his death eaters so he had summonded them, there was fewer death eaters than usual and Voldemort demanded to know where they were. My Lord, I beg for your mercy, said a short balding man named Magnus, we have failed the orders you gave us. The boy and the grandmother still live and they have managed to escape us twice, she is far more skilled than we thought she would be My Lord. 

YOU MANAGED TO LET A FRAIL OLD WOMAN GET THE BETTER OF YOU?? AND NOT JUST ONCE, BUT TWICE!! seethed Voldemort, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO HAVE THAT FAMILY KILLED?? Voldemorts death eaters all shook their heads and looked to the floor hoping not to anger their master much further. 

Voldemort was pacing back and forth when an idea came into his head, it would surely make him the most famous and feared wizard to date if he done it, it would surely be the start of a war if it was done properly. With a rare smile on his face, Voldemort told his death eaters that they would be going out and they were going to massacre every single muggle that they seen and  they weren't to do it in private either but in a full public audience. Voldemort wanted the order of the phoneix to hear about his antics so they would rush to their precious muggles sides.

It was a busy Saturday afternoon in London when Voldemort and his death eaters turned up to destroy the place, most of the muggles at that moment were unfortunate enough to be in the wrong time and place because Voldemort was still in a very angry mood, so instead of the quick deaths the other muggles got that day, those men, woman and children were given slow tortureous deaths.