Oneus xion/ childhood ?

No ones pov

Being an idol is not easy, everyone knows that.
But being young makes it much worse. That is what happened to xion.

Xion had been training since he was just 13 years old, his hard work laid of though because he did debut but he sacrificed something that he didn't realise that it would effect him so much.

Xion pov

I sometimes wonder what it would be like if I didn't become an idol. Would I have had a normal school life and would I have friends. I mean I do have friends but they are my group members so it doesn't really count.

I get up of my bed and make my way to the kitchen to get some food. We had an interview today so I had to get ready in about an hour.

I walked down the stairs and made my way to the fridge to grab the milk. "Hey xion" ravn greeted "oh hey" "you didn't forget about the interview later did you?" "No I'm going to get ready after I eat this" "okay, we don't want to be late" "yeah yeah" I smiled back.

————

No ones pov

They were half way through the interview, answering the same questions most interviewers ask like, are you dating anyone?, what is your ideal type. When one particular question came up. "How did you guys spend your childhood?" The rest of the group answers stuff like ' it was amazing, it was really fun especially with my family'.

"Xion how about you?" O-oh well I became a trainee at 13 so I didn't really have one" all the members looked at him with sadness in their eyes, they had forgotten that he became a trainee at such a young age. The interviewer didn't know what to do but just smiled and carried on with the interview.

Eventfully when the interview was over the members were worried about xion but they decided to wait until they were back at the dorm.

———

"Hey xion are you okay" "yeah why" he was not fine, in fact he was holding his tears back. Jay pulled him into a hug "it's okay to cry" "I miss my family" he sobbed "i know, i know I promise you will see them soon..." "promise ?"
"I promise"