[46] Bring back the memories

(❁'◡'❁)

(❁'◡'❁)

Hou Yi introduced the other, "Barak, Shalom, this is Qian Lin Xiao, Chang'e's spouse. Xiao Xiao, these are our good brothers. "

Shalom nodded towards Lin Xiao while Barak expressed his happiness at meeting a new person, excitedly shaking Lin Xiao's hand, "I heard about you! Once I harvest my crops, I'll send some to you too! "

Long Faxian poured his wife another cup of tea and said, "Don't forget to report your creation today or else the Director will scold you again."

Lin Xiao tilted his head, "What? Why? "

Long Tudi responded, "Because this guy sometimes creates something that equals a nuclear weapon." He was banned last week after an explosion destroyed half of his lab.

Barak rolled his eyes and said, "Humans are paranoid. It's not like I'm going to use it against them. "

Shalom hit his head, "Stupid, they are tired of fixing your lab. Don't forget that humans are mindful of money. If not for the fact that you supply them with resources every day, they would lock you up. "

"Shijian can just rewind the time and restore the lab... Ouch! " Shalom punched his arm hard.

"That brings back memories," chuckled Qian Li Yan, "–remember how we always get in trouble?"

Chang'e massaged his temple, "I spent a lot of money to pay back the damage we did."

Hou Yi cackled, "I didn't know Barak, yet this guy walked up to me and asked if we can get drunk easily."

"I don't want to talk about it. " Shalom interjected.

Lin Xiao and the dragon unit didn't know what they were talking about hence why they were listening in amusement.

Qian Lin Yan teased the strawberry-haired angel, "You don't want to talk about it cause you killed us. LOL. " Shalom stayed true to his words and ignored the All-Seeing god.

Hou Yi continued, "It was hilarious and at the same time sad that that was the reason we died."

Apparently, when angels reveal their true form, everyone that does not have a blood of angel specie will die. That night, Barak wanted to befriend them and invited them for a drink. Hou Yi and Chang'e just met for the first time again and decided to join.

They immediately got drunk and Shalom unconsciously revered his true form and they died unknowingly. Thankfully, Shalom used his ability to revive them together with Shaiming, the book of life.

"We were banned from seeing each other, right Chang'e?" Hou Yi recounts.

"Yeah, and that was the best time of my life."

Shalom turned to Lin Xiao, his right brow raised in curiosity. "You just finished with Shijian? How was it? "

The others who were busy chatting among themselves stopped and looked at Lin Xiao, waiting for him to talk.

"Well, " Lin Xiao started, not knowing what to say. "It wasn't anything interesting. He was preparing me since he thinks my next session is with the twins."

Barak made an amused noise, "Ooh, glad he did. Those two are...handful as per the humans who catered them."

To which Lin Xiao whispered, "Aren't all of you handful already... "

Chang'e gently placed his hands on Lin Xiao's, nodding to the other heroes, "We will be going now. Thanks for treating us."

The couple set out and went to the Qian family. After Lin Xiao's birthing, the old Qian couple stayed in their home for five months. Qian mama taught his son tips to make child rearing easier while Qian papa learned how to cook with Chang'e. It's been months since they last saw the old couple.

Lin Xiao barely knocked on the door when it opened by Qian papa. The old man was surprised and immediately hugged his son. "Welcome back, Xiao Xiao. "

They spend the whole evening chatting with Lin Xiao's parents. Mostly them telling what their baby has been doing.

Lin Xiao and Chang'e said goodbye after promising to take their son with them the next time they visit.

Chang'e proceeds to take Lin Xiao on one of their vacation home near a beautiful lake. It was one of the properties Chang'e had gifted Lin Xiao.

The night is calm and the moon is casting it's light, no clouds were present to block the charming satellite. As soon as they got to the door, Lin Xiao pulled Chang'e collar and proactively kissed him.

Chang'e immediately supported the other, conveniently pressing the body against the door. His big hand slowly darted down and pinched the firm bottom.

"I thought we are going to have romantic dinner, " Chang'e chuckles, his hands swiftly taking his lover's clothes off and unto the entrance floor. "–but I guess you'll be my dinner then. "

Qian Lin Xiao smiled, his eyes drunken in list for the man he loved the most, "Bon appétit. "

He pulled down Chang'e's pants to release the harden member. Lin Xiao didn't waste anytime and quickly put the head unto his mouth. With how many intimate moments they had shared, Lin Xiao knows what Chang'e feels good at most.

His tongue teasing the stem near the man's balls and sucking it more often. The illicit movements made Chang'e groan in pleasure. The man would buckle slightly, afraid that it would make his wife gag but he knows Lin Xiao wouldn't after trying it rough in some time.

Lin Xiao seem to be very impatient. As soon as Chang'e came, he spat out the cum to his hand and used it as a lube. Chang'e watched as his man fingered himself, if it wasn't hot, what is?

There's not even a minute that Lin Xiao bent down and took the hard cock in without saying a word. The stretched hole was repeatedly used by the same cock that Lin Xiao feels as if it had already remembers his husband's shape.

Chang'e knew what Lin Xiao wanted to do so he just stood still, his hands on Lin Xiao's hips, guiding him as Lin Xiao moved by himself.
"Hah, ah~ I love you. " Lin Xiao confessed with teared eyes.

Chang'e laughed softly and kissed his wife's tears. "I love you too."

Chang'e didn't tell this to anyone but his favorite part of their lovemaking is when Lin Xiao always express how much he loved him. The moon god always knows how short humans live that's why when he married Lin Xiao, he would make sure everything is good for him. He would accompany Lin Xiao until he dies and maybe, would also go after him to be reincarnated together.

Chang'e carried the tired man to the bathroom to wash up. He looked at the peaceful face and gave a small kiss to the other's forehead, "Though for me, yours is just a small fraction of my life, you are my most precious."

-The moon shined brighter that night.-

-------------------
Small theater
-------------------
Xiao Xing: Huh? A letter?

"Dear son, I'll be taking your mom to a date. Go to your Uncle and Auntie Qian. We will pick you up at 11 pm

Love, Your Papa"

Xiao Xing: ...I'll switch every label of the items in the kitchen (╬๑•̀д•́๑)