[53] Bittersweet

Qian Lin Xiao woke up in a daze. As soon as his blurry eyes cleared up, he realized that he was in an unfamiliar room. Judging by the largeness of the room and the quality of the furniture, it looks like a rich brat's room.

He walked towards the large mirror by the wall and saw a completely different face. He is taller now, and his former gentle eyes are slanted fiercely. He doesn't have any feminine features but a very manly face.

"What the fuck..." Lin Xiao closed his mouth in shock. His voice sounded deep.

Looking at the robot collection and the books scattered on the ground, it is clear that this body is in its youth and is still attending school.

Qian Lin Xiao giggled and struck poses. Like a narcissist, he stroked his face and gushed about how handsome he was. He didn't even forget to check his sword down there and rejoiced when the weapon was tremendous even when not used. 

His actions were halted when someone knocked on the door, saying, "Young master?"

Lin Xiao paused for a bit. Obviously, no one was there with him. It means that the young master is him. He immediately cleared his voice and replied, "Yes."

"Your tutor has arrived."

When the door opened, Lin Xiao was shocked to see a familiar face. The man is wearing casual clothing with gold-framed glasses. His black hair swept upwards, revealing his face, unlike his usual messy hair.

"S-Shijian?"

As soon as the door closed to give them privacy, the man quickly enveloped Lin Xiao in a hug. Lin Xiao didn't know how to react and just awkwardly stood.

Shijian broke the hug and gave Lin Xiao a peck on the nose. He said, "What's wrong, Lin Xiao? We met each other last week."

So this body is also named Lin Xiao? Is that why he possesses this body? 

Lin Xiao has a gut feeling that he should not act suspiciously. He decided that the less he talked, the fewer mistakes there would be.

Shijian didn't notice anything wrong, and instead, he noticed the books strewn on the floor. The man chuckled, as if he knew this would happen.

"Looking at your learning materials, I'm assuming that you didn't do the homework I gave you."

Shijian started to take the books and organize them on the desk as he started to nag. "You will go to college this year." Although your father donated a lot of money so that you can enter, you still need to take their entrance exam. "

Lin Xiao listened as the man chattered endlessly about how he should take his studies seriously. For some reason, his heart is aching and longing. It seems that Lin Xiao is really in love with Shijian, his tutor. His feelings are so powerful that even Lin Xiao can feel them.

The man must have felt that Lin Xiao was in a daze. He stopped talking and let Lin Xiao sit on the big bed. He put their foreheads together for a bit to measure their temperature. 

"You don't have a fever, but you've been well behaved." "Usually you love to talk back to me when I'm nagging you."

Shijian looked extremely concerned. "Did I stress you out from pressuring you to study?"

Lin Xiao wanted to speak, but his body was becoming more and more uncomfortable. The pain is spreading throughout his body. Suddenly, Shijian leaned down and kissed him deeply.

His body reacted automatically and responded to the hot kiss. Lin Xiao noticed that the pain was disappearing. The two passionately kissed each other, making up for not seeing each other for a week.