35| Long Huo, Fire Dragon 🔞

Long Huo stood up and gave Lin Xiao water. The water slipped pass Lin Xiao's mouth due to his rush and it slid down to his stomach. Long Hui watched this all the way and was turned on again, pulling Lin Xiao into another round.

The night sky is still draped above and the stars still twinkled.

Long Huo retracted his tongue to let Lin Xiao breath, but his mouth was addicted to Lin Xiao's taste. He tugged unto Lin Xiao's hems and pulled it off. The soft skin and pink nubs were exposed right before his eyes.

The dragon made a sound, lecherously saying 'hehe' before leaning down to lick and pinch the two nipples. Lin Xiao can now be easily be pleasured with his nipples as Chang'e always played and sucked them. It didn't take long until Lin Xiao trembled again and came with just his nipples.

The cum spurted out and went to Lin Xiao's chest and stomach. The lewd picture turned Long Huo again and his cum filled hole clenched again.

Long Huo peppered his partner with kisses down to his inner thighs. Lin Xiao obediently opened his legs and welcomed Long Huo once again. The man kneaded and stared at his pink hole, Lin Xiao knows that Long Huo wanted to go in.

Long Huo preffered to be the one moving most of the time whether receiving or giving. So Lin Xiao did not do anything but to spectate and feel everything.

Long Huo's long tongue entered his twitching hole. It patted and squirmed at the ringed muscled before plunging deeper inside. Lin Xiao bit his lips, trying not to make any sound.

The dragon enjoyed the tangy taste of the cave which was now covered with his saliva. His tongue willfully touched and prodded every part, intentionally scraping harder right to where the prostate is.

His white wings opened and flapped often every time he pushed his face further to the soft mounds. Long Huo smothered himself to the perky buttocks, feeling how soft and mesmerizing they are like marshmallows that you just want to bite.

Lin Xiao grabbed a tuff of hair and tried to stop the other, as his insides felt tingly and itchy. He wanted something more big and long to comfort it, whining: "No, no mmn... g-give it to me now..."

The man hesitantly retracted his tongue albeit he obeyed what the other said. Long Huo stared at the wet hole that he had just 'eaten'; it's pink color had a tinge of red and it was moving as if calling out for him.

And so he did.

Long Huo folded Lin Xiao's legs into 'M' and made him hold it. After making sure that the human is not uncomfortable, he rubbed the tip of his cock, teasing the expectant hole.

Afraid that Lin Xiao will bleed if he put his twin monsters right off the bat like they usually did when they mate with dragoness, he gently slipped the head inside and moved little by little.

The tight hole immediately swallowed his cock and the warmth welcomed his whole thing. Lin Xiao gave a comfortable sigh as he finally got what he wanted.

Long Huo started to move in big thrusts, the hole smoothly received his cock yet it was tight and stubbornly refused to let go every time he draw backwards. It's like Lin Xiao's little mouth except more marvelous and delicious.

"Ah! Ah! Hngh~!" Lin Xiao grasped the sheets tightly, his body rocked and moved in the bed from the force. When the sheets did little help, he grabbed the headboard to stable himself from the impact.

Long Huo panted, his half lidded eyes watched how the body underneath him writhe in pleasure. The other cock rubbed on Lin Xiao's little one and just like the one inside, it spilled cum, dripping on his stomach.

Lin Xiao looked down to his dick that was being rubbed roughly by Long Huo's hard cock, he suddenly felt greedy and wanted more. Feeling a bit silly, he reached out and touched Long Huo's cheeks, saying: "I-It's okay hah... Y-You can put it all in...ah~"

Long Huo's eyes glowed beneath the cloth above his eyes. Although it seems that he can't see with that white clothed mask, his eyes can penetrate and see beyond the material. He pulled out leaving the tip in, then lined up his other weapon to the hole.

Lin Xiao felt his hole being stretched again, he cried out and grabbed the man's hair near his nape. His fingers accidentally tangled themselves and was undone. The white silk slid down from Long Huo's face, revealing his sharp, lustful gaze. The blood colored eyes were like the finest rubies and reflected in them is his whole naked glory.

He was distracted at how beautiful the dragon is and did not felt the pain when the two long cocks reached his deepest points. His already transformed hole refused entry at the foreign members, but it still released liquid to increase the slickness.

Long Huo did not mind it, if it had been the others, they would've been kicked off already. The dragon knew that his eyes is his best feature, he fluttered his white wings at the same time as he blinked innocently as possible to the human underneath him.

"Little human, aren't you afraid that I'll eat you?" Complementing his words, he grinned to show off his sharp teeth.

Lin Xiao thanked the two cocks for stopping him from smacking Long Huo. Of course, the dragon can't do that because he'll be killed off by the SCA for violating human safety. His annoyed eye roll was replaced with shuddering.

He can feel the two heads rubbing on his enclosed womb, not letting any cum go in unless it's his husband's. The sensitive muscle was rubbed and prodded mercilessly.

"S-slow down-ah!" His hand touched his belly that would bump every know and then, except its not a baby's movement but rather a cock.

Long Huo felt the hole clamp down gradually and knew that Lin Xiao will climax so he started to go fast to cum at the same time as him.

The dragon thrusts hard, he conscientiously hugged the human to prevent him from banging his head on the bed frame. It didn't take long before both of them grunted, shuddering from the release.

This time, Long Huo did not let his twins stay inside. He retracted his members and spurted out, letting his cum go down to Lin Xiao's thighs.

Lin Xiao was too tired to ask Long Huo to wash him. Fortunately, the dragon happily carried him and cleaned both of them since they both have cum on their holes.

He slept until afternoon and woke up to find himself in their home. Lin Xiao looked around as saw Chang'e and Long Huo talking to each other. His sleepiness slowly dissipated and overhead a bit of their conversation.

"...go now?"

"...find energy stone."

"...ask...Mr.Shen?"

"I did, that's why I'm asking yo- Ah! He's awake." Long Huo noticed him and Chang'e quickly handed him his food.

Lin Xiao rubbed his eye softly, "What are you guys talking about?"

Chang'e smiled and stopped him from rubbing further, "Mr. Huo said that Long Tudi will be returning today."

Long Huo stood up and waved, "I'll go greet my other brother's now. Remember what we talked about Chang'e..."

Chang'e nodded and glanced at Lin Xiao who looked curious. He chuckled and drag him to his lap, saying, "Long Huo asked me if I'm okay with sharing you with him."

Lin Xiao chocked, "W-What did you replied?"

The man handed him water while patting his back gently, "I told him to ask Mr. Shen first, find his energy stone, before asking you to marry him."

Chang'e paused, as if thinking something different, before smiling at him again, "He's the strongest one in his unit, stronger then me...he can protect you well just like I do."

Lin Xiao did not answer. He just stared at the other's eyes, wanting to know what's on his mind. Alas, he's no psychic nor good at reading others.

"Don't worry. My love for you will not change. We promised with our lives right?" Lin Xiao said. Anyone can see that the man is feeling jealous.

Chang'e blushed.

'Look at that face, that body, that skills, that dic- Ehem, only stupid fucks will leave a man like you!' Lin Xiao thought to himself as he immersed himself from the rarely blushing husband.