𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻?

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

It was a chaotic day.

Suna y/n and Haitani Rindou arguing about something stupid today and their classmates just ignored them like they always do when the two arguing or fighting but they still glad the two make some noise in the class.

The two teenagers was arguing but right now they pulling each other hair and shouting to let go their hair but nor either of them let go, and without noticing someone watching them with jealousy.

Rindou feel like somebody's watching both of them but he just shrug it off and continue pulling the girl's hair.

But both of them stop fighting when one of their classmate suddenly called y/n. The two teenagers look at each other in confusion before y/n walk towards the classmate. With that both of them talk outside of the class.

Rindou only watch the door and he can't help but feel something is gonna happen even his heart told the same thing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Recess time

The teacher finally dismissed the students. Suna y/n stood up as she yawned, and walk out from the class without anyone notice her, she don't know why she slept so late yesterday but what can she do? It's one of her habit.

Haitani Rindou who still curious what happened earlier, he turned his body to y/n's desk direction, he was about to ask her but she already gone.

He stood up and walk towards his classmate the one who called y/n, "Hey, why did you call y/n earlier?" he asked

And the classmate only say, "Someone asked me to tell Suna that he want to meet her at the rooftop because he want to tell her something important."

That's when Rindou immediately thought that someone gonna confess to his crush.

'Who knows, maybe this time someone will confess to y/n and she accept it?' his brother's words repeat in his head like a broken tape.

Without wasting any time, he immediately leave the class like it's the end of the world for him if y/n accept that person confession, which it is the end of the world for everyone if the h/c female accept the confession.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

With Suna y/n

y/n yawned as she go up to the rooftop. Dude, miss girl really sleepy right now. She only want to sleep.

When she reach the rooftop, she open the door and saw a boy standing, seems like the boy already waiting for her.

"Hey, are you the one request to meet me here?" the h/c female called the boy and the person flinched when he heard the girl voice

The boy turned around, and nodded, "Yes, my name is Kitamura Yuu."

"so, why you want me to meet you here?" the tired girl asked, she just want to end this quickly so she can have a good sleep at the infirmary later.

The boy was about to confess his feeling towards girl but the door suddenly busted open, and it's was the only love interest in this fic, Haitani Rindou.

Rindou walk towards the two, and wraps his arm around y/n's shoulder and pull her close to him. The closeness enough to make both of the teenagers red.

"What do you want from my girl?" y/n and Kitamura Yuu look at Rindou in shock, like really in shock

"my girl?"

"your girl?"

Both of them ask in unison as Rindou confidently nodded and comfirm it, "my girl."

y/n finally got it. It was another confession. The Kitamura boy want to confess to her and Rindou know it. That's why he suddenly show up and trying to help her with acting. She was glad that he show up because she so tired right now.

 I, as the author and the principal didn't expect Suna y/n to be this stupid.

"I thought you guys are not couple—"

"Nah, we just good at hiding our relationship" y/n answered, and Kitamura look down, "So I'm never had a chance to be with you at all.." the boy bow, "I'm sorry for wasting your time." he said before he walk away

y/n turned his body to Rindou which made his arm from her shoulder, "Bro, I don't know that you're good at acting"

Rindou turned his body to meet her, he look at her with full of seriousness, "I'm not acting. I really like— love no like— I don't know what to call it but I really have this feeling toward you."

"whaaaaat—"