Chapter 5 - Life becomes a nightmare

June's POV:

Two years have passed and I am now 15 and Stina is 13 years old. The last two years we spent with Miguel really were the best of my life. For my 13th birthday we flew to Sweden for 2 weeks during the summer holidays. It was the best vacation I've ever had. It was also the only vacation that my sister and I had in our life. It was wonderful. Miguel also went shopping with us very often and was always generous. We were allowed to choose what and how much we wanted. He was just perfect. That's how I thought about our last two years with Miguel. 

It was Sunday evening and already 10:30 p.m. and Stina was still doing her chemistry homework. Miguel sat next to her with a coffee and helped her. When they finally finished it was almost 11pm. Miguel escorts Stina to her room to wish her good night. I also slowly made my way to bed and when I was lying in bed in my pajamas, Miguel came in and locked the door behind him. He stood there in loose pajamas and stared at me lustfully. "Hey my pretty girl. I really need to talk to you next door. Would you please follow me?" asked Miguel in a queasy voice. I was scared. "What about Stina?" I asked in panic. "Oh don't worry about her, princess. I gave her something to sleep soundly. She won't notice. Come on!" urged Miguel. I followed him reluctantly. Miguel unlocked the door to the next room and gently pushed me inside. When I saw the room, all my fears and memories came flooding back. The room was a large bedroom with a large bed with red linens. I froze when I realized what he was up to, I just could'nt move. "Come on now I want to have some fun with you." I heard Miguel say annoyed. I was still in shock. What is happening here? Everything that I and my sister had already experienced repeated itself. I'm desperately in tears. "Okay, then we have to do it differently," Miguel stood up and went to the fridge that was in the back corner against the wall and got two very well-prepared glasses with drinks from the fridge. He sat them on the edge of the bed and then slowly came to me. He had a glass of cocktail in his hand and he came, he hugged me gently from behind and brought the glass to my lips and then forced me to empty the glass. I couldn't help myself because he grabbed my neck and otherwise choked off my air. So I had to drink the whole glass. It was a highly alcoholic drink and  made me cough when I was done. I felt myself getting spongy and losing control more and more. You can guess what happened the rest of the night. Miguel didn't control himself at all and raped me with great pleasure.

The next morning was actually normal. Miguel woke me up. But he forbade me to go to school, instead he gave me a long list of things to do, most of the list consisted of cleaning. Miguel threatened to rape Stina like he had done to me last night if I didn't do it well and wasn't done with everything when he wil get home that evening. Then he went to wake up Stina. I was so scared for my little sister and so broken and devastated that I sat against the edge of the bed and  picked up my razor and removed the blade and made a long deep cut in my left leg while crying  and screaming in despair. It was bleeding profusely and hurting like hell but somehow the pain calmed me down and put me off my thoughts of last night.

(...Meanwhile with Stina and Miguel...)

"Good morning sleepyhead..." Miguel knocked on the door and came friendly to Stina to the bed. Stina yawned and stretched. "Good morning. What time is it?" she asked. "It's 7:50 a.m. It doesn't matter, you don't have to go to school today." answered Miguel. "But I want you to help your sister clean the house today after you've slept in." he continued. "Yes I will. I promise." said Stina and lay down again. "Good girl. Have a nice day, see you tonight when I get home." With this sentence, Miguel left Stina's room and went off to work after locking the girls in the house.

Stina slept on for a few more hours.