Chapter 1- Information

Main info:

Halloooooo! in this book y/n goes by she/her and they/them but i'll try my best to use they/them as much as possible.  Sorry if i update pretty slow :)

And as you probably saw i am Bold-ing the most important things, in case it might help if you unfocus pretty fast (for me it sometimes works but depends on person) but if possible i would appreciate if you actually read this even tho its just information

Please excuse me if i make any grammatical mistakes, I'll try to correct as many mistakes as i can

Also if any cc's are feeling uncomfortable with this book please contact me and I'll be taking it down. 

Feel free to inspire off this book, i dont mind at all but please give credits! Also talking about credits, many pictures/artworks in this book aren't  mine, i usually take them off Google but I'll try to credit the artists as much as possible.

(and just to quickly mention, the covers of the chapters doesn't usually have anything to do with the story or chapter itself)

This book WILL contain the following Tw's: alcohol, drinking, smoking,  swearing, a bitttttt of trauma, violence, knifes . Will put a warning at the beginning of the chapters for the possible Tw's

If you are uncomfortable with any of the Tw's i do NOT recommend this story

Also, in my writing:

".." = tiny hesitation

"..." = looking for words

"-...." = sudden stop 

And in any text convo Bold=your texts,     Italic=the other person's texts

 For technoblade i will be using his username, not his real name since he said he is uncomfortable with it.

Character info:

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Y/n

Name: y/n, last name: Morningstar  nickname(s): Pandora, y/nn(your nicknames)   Date of birth: 6th of August 1999  Siblings: a Sister and a missing brother   Pronouns: She/her, they/them        Sexuality: y/s (your sexuality)

Y/n is a young lady who's father was a businessman, and because of that he never really got the chance to spend actual time with y/n.  Because they never really spent time with their father, y/n grew up to be an independent and responsible young lady, who always was like a mother to people around her, tho she never really liked children. Since their father wasn't around unfortunately y/n started drinking from an young age. Besides being a multibillionaire and practicing witchcraft, y/n was also known to remember her past life, where they claim to be an exorcist who had to deal with the devil multiple times, it unfortunately leading to her unexpected death.       Now y/n  is very popular around the entire world, including on Youtube, mostly for her PvP Minecraft videos and collaborations with different youtubers, and helping known song artists, including Wilbur soot and Corpse. Now she owns a house In Seattle, 3 cats and multiple cars.

Because of past mistakes, bullies and parents not around, sadly enough she developed an addiction for alcohol and smoking, started having bad memory loss and has problems with eating (!not eating disorder!)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Technoblade

Full name: Technoblade  Aka: Technothepig, The blade.    Nickname(s): techno   Date of birth: 1st of June 1999      Siblings: 3 sisters, 1 Brother      Pronouns: he/him       Sexuality: unlabeled

 Technoblade is a famous Minecraft youtuber, who is mostly known for his PvP skills. He now lives with his dog in a apartment in California, but back to his Parent's house he has Three sisters and a brother.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Vincent

Full Name: Vincent Noah Morningstar  Aka: y/n's father  Nickname(s): no nicknames    Date of birth: 14th of September 1977    Siblings: none     Pronouns: he/him     Sexuality: Straight

Vincent is a very known business man who earns a lot but because of his job he cannot stay much in the city and moves around the country a lot, barely coming home 4 days a month. Even tho he doesn't spend much time with y/n and her sister, He loves both of them, yet allows them many things such as partying, smoking, drinking and a lot more.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hestia

Full name: Hestia Morningstar  Aka; Y/n's younger sister   Nickname(s): Hest    Date of birth: 24th of February 2002     Siblings: Y/n and a missing brother   Pronouns: she/her    Sexuality: lesbean

Hestia is known to be y/n's sister and Vincent's daughter. She was mostly grew by y/n from a young age. She is less popular than y/n but is still somewhat known around the world. Hestia's only parental figure was y/n, they still being like a mother. Even if there still is age difference and Hestia being physically far from y/n they still were really close and talked almost daily.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

And others as themselves.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hope you will like the book!

Also dont be shy, you can vote or tell me your thoughts on parts, quotes or bits of this story in the comments! your comments always makes me smile so dont be shyyyyy