Chapter 4 - flight to California

I quickly sat up, throwing a pillow at the alarm i set. I opened my eyes slowly, then to realize.. "OMAGAD I AM GOING TO FUDDGING CALIFORNIA" I basically yelled across my house, waking up Loki who was sleeping right at the corner of the bed. 

I got up and tried to speedrun making coffe and taking some biscuits. 

I took the outfit i planned like 4 days ago and changed in it.

(outfit^^ change if if you dont like it! you can use anything)

I took the keys to my car, took my so called breakfast, made sure i left enough water and food for my cats, took my luggage, placed it in my car, started the car up and on my way to California i was.

On my way, i decided to call Techno but then realized he might still be sleeping considering it was 5AM for me, so i just left a text saying 

*the text*

OMW TO YOU BITCH

*end of... text?*

And instead i just listened to sum music.

Once i got closer to where my sister lives, i called her to make sure she was all ready.  "yoooooooo sis wake up wake up wake up wake upppp its time we go to fucking Californiaaaa  c'mon girlll" I said, quite loudly. "I should wake up? i am literally waiting for you since like 10 minutes ago, what's taking you so long we'll lose the flight" She said worriedly.   "chill, relaxx everything's fine we wont the flight is at 8Am its just 6Am i am getting to you in like 3 minutes, and we'll be there in about 20-25 minutes, i swear to god if you will be this worried the whole time i will make sure to yeet you off the plane" I said, trying to relax her.

We were going to a nice city, i dont want to have this mf-er stressed around me, i just want to relax this time.

"okay okay oh wait i see you" she said, just as i showed up. Of course i hang up after seeing her.

She was waiting for me outside. Once i pulled over she got in my car, anddd the loudness started. "Hiii girlll its been a whileeee" she said as she threw her hand-bag in the backseats. "Halllooooo" I said getting ready to get moving.

"to the airport we goooo" she basically screamed as she turned the music louder. I intervened, turning the music lower, then calling Techno. Once my sister saw the name on my phone she couldn't stay quiet "OMG YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND OH MY GOD GIRLIEEEE" she yelled as techno answered the phone. "uh-" I could hear techno. My sister quickly slapped her mouth quietly. "Oh god ignore my bitch of a sister she's just overreacting with me being FRIENDS with a guy" I yelled the 'friends' bit. I took a short look at my sister who was rolling her eyes. "well anyways we are going to the airport, going to arrive soon, we are going to arrive in California's airport at around 10 AM so i suppose around that hour you could please please with a charry on top come an pick us up?" i asked him, not wanting to travel with a random dude in a taxi. "Oh sure thing, so 10 AM?" he asked, to make sure. "Yup, i suppose, tho i dont want to make you waiting, so i think 10AM is the best" i re-assured him. "okay bye nerdsssss" he said his iconic 'bye'    "Buh bye! see ya soon" i said back to him and then hang up. 

"Who was that dude? is he your boyfriend? Do you like him? Oh my god do you like him? he doesn't seem to nice.. How do you know him? Are you sure he is the one who should pick us up?" my sister started with the questions.

I can't lie i would do the same if she once got a call from a boy she seemed good friends with.

"1. He isn't my boyfriend and i do not like him, 2. He's Wilbur's friend, 3.I trust him, i had been talking to him ever since you told me we are going to California" I answered to her questions, one by one, as i parked in the Airport's parking slot. 

We took our bags and went Inside.

After a lots of check-ups on us we finally went on the plane. My seat was at a window and my sister was sitting next to me.

The flight was pretty quiet and peaceful until a baby started crying, a couple started flirting and making out, the flight attendants warned them, a teenager went in the bathroom and started doing crack, again the flight attendants had to intervene. A mother was breast feeding a baby that wasn't ever hers, a random dude tried to flirt with me multiple times and a child got 'kidnaped' or just basically ran away and a dude decided 'hey look its young and free, why not keep him?'

yeah very fun.

I am never traveling on these kinds of planes i swear to god they booked the worst flight ever.

I couldn't even sleep so instead i looked out the window, ate a croissant and listened to sum good music.

After a while things calmed down.

Finally, after a few hours that felt like a year in hell, we arrived at the airport. We took out bags, did more check-ups and went outside. I Facetimed techno once again. "yo bitch were are you we got out after ages that felt like hell please take us anything is better than that plane i cannot wait to arrive at the hotel lord help" I spoke so quiet and fast i am surprised he understood the most of it. He chuckled and took a bit to answer. I looked in the distance and zooned out. "y/n you are literally looking at me" He told me. I was confused.

Like where the hell is this dude?

Am i blind?

And then after a minute spotted this dude. Mf-er just camouflaged.

i took a while and started running his direction, completely forgetting about my sister and the bags. All that mattered was that he was finally there. After days that felt like hell not being able to see him face-to-face. I ran directly in his arms, tho i dont think they were open for me, i made myself comfortable. "Hallo" he said without closing his hands, just standing there awkwardly. "oh uh hello" i said, pulling away. "wow you look even-...." he stopped suddenly "uh ugly in real life" he continued. "Just shut up its not like you are beautiful or something" i said, lying.

I could hear my sister yell in the back and cursing me for leaving her there with all the bags. "should we help my sister?" i asked hoping for a no. "hmm how about no?" he said, making my wishes come true. "i agree" i said, just admiring my sister's suffering. Not going to lie she deserved it for saying techno was my boyfriend.

"so where is this hotel we are going to stay at? i left you to choose one because you are more familiar with the city and shit like that" I asked, tired, hoping for a fast drive there so i could get some actual sleep. 

My sister arrived to us probably cursing me in her mind. They both got to know each other and started a conversation. "okay okay its sweet that you are getting along and shit but like... i only got like 2 hours of sleep i need to get to that hotel" I broke their conversation. "oh yeah right, so we are going to stay at an air BNB, lets go there" Techno said as he unlocked the car.

An air BNB? dayummm

SORRY IT TOOK LONG TO WRITE I AM SO SORRY AND AGAIN I AM SORRY IF ITS BORING 

yeah just vote already i know you want to c'mon

Please don't forget to drink  water  and eat actual food, i love you <3

wordcount: 1341