Chapter 9 - The devil himself

I woke up, with the worst headache, in my bed.. well not my bed., the Airbnb's room bed. The only real problem was how the fuck have i got here?

I can't remember a big part from yesternight, the only thing i can remember was the first hour and then meeting this guy, Lucifer, strangely enough, I can remember every time i saw him even if it was just me noticing him for 3 seconds.

He was really strange.

I sat up, to see Hestia playing on her phone. "Mornin', have any idea how we got here?" i asked referring to last night. "Uh yeah? i wasn't drunk, you drove us here and you seemed normal" she answered, finally placing her phone down. "Dayum you really haven't got drunk? what a shame nerd" i said, completly sitting up, getting ready to change in something more casual. 

OH SHIT TODAY WE HAVE THE MEET UP

I ran to my bags, grabbed and got dressed in the first outfit that came to my hand.

(^^ outfit)

And just as i was about to go down i felt like time stopped, well whatsoever, slowed down by a lot. I was confused. I went downstairs to see Wilbur and Tommy nearly froze. went outside to get greeted by the same man i saw last night, lucifer, his name.

"Hello, y/n" he greeted with a big smile. "wha- what? but how? are you doing this?" i asked, looking desperately for answers. "Oh but who else? do you not remember the last night, when you hallucinated? well guess what, that was also me" he spoke with the same smile. "why do i have to deal with you? why now after all of these years? it's not my fault who i was in my past life. I don't even know if i was friends or now with you, but one thing i know for sure is that i don't want to have to deal with you" i finally unfroze. "Well too bad i made a promised i would protect you in this life" he said with the same. fucking. smile.

 By now that damned smile was stuck in my head.

"Well promise broke, where were you when i needed a father, when i needed someone to keep me mentally sane?". As an answer he froze, not knowing what to say. "Yeah that's what i thought" i said before going inside. I stopped before opening the door. "unfreeze the fucking time, Lucifer" i waited, patiently until with the corner of my eye i noticed him disappearing within a second, and things around, such as birds and leaves, started moving. By the time time unfroze i was already at the beginning of the stairs, pretending i just got down.

Both the men saluted me. Tommy more energized, like always. "headache?" Wilbur, pointed out how much i drank last night. "and a painful one, so please just fuck off" i said honestly. Besides the horrible headache and the fact i am not a morning person, i also had to deal with that son of a bitch in the morning.

I was so not looking to deal with everyone.

After a few hours most of us got ready to leave to the meet-up point. I posted on my Instagram story about the meet up a hour ago, so people should be around.