Chapter 8 - Who is dis guy?

In there, we all dried our hairs, took showers and changed.

I was so happy after ages i was going to a bar.

I took the only dress i packed, got changed in it and added up a little bit of make up.

(^^the dress)

I do not regret a tiny bit i brought this dress with me.

I took my so iconic black and small handbag and placed inside more money, a pack of cigarettes, a lighter, my phone, the mascara and eyeliner i used in case i will need to fix it later on and i was ready.

I had to wait more for the others to be ready.

When Hestia came down in a cute red and black dress. It honestly looked good on her.
Wilbur was dressed like the usual, nothing new

And Damn when techno got down, he was wearing something completely different than what he is usually wearing. But damn did he look good.

(^^the outfit, feel free to change if you dont like it :))

"staring much?" techno asked looking at me. "uh no i was just admiring the beautiful walls in your back, very beautiful, mhm, mhm" i lied, slightly blushing of embarrassment.

Then dream came down ready, so we all left.

We went in techno's car, but this time i was driving, since i can drive just well both normally and after consuming big amounts of alcohol.

His car was pretty fancy. It was black spacious car, and had fancy technology that i didn't notice until i got to drive it. The speed changer was working very smoothly, and so were most of the functions.

Techno sat next to me, analyzing everything i was doing with a smirk on his face. "like my baby? this car costed only as much as my life does" he spoke up. "yeah actually it works very smoothly, tho you really need to clean these windows, just a friendly reminder" i continued, making him roll his eyes.

We arrived sonly to a fancy yet modern bar. From what i heard it was a bar for rich people, the cheapest drink on the menu being 100$.

On the inside, the bar had many led lights, that would change smoothly, a bar that had many shelves made out of glass, full of different drinks from the weakest and the strongest, cocktails and even things such as syrups, lemon and orange juice, ice, lime and pineapple slices surrounded by many other decorations, probably for the cocktails.