Chapter 6 - Fun day

Long chapter ahead

We went upstairs to get ready for the leave. Me and my sister went in our room to pick some clothes. She easily picked herself some while i was looking at all the clothes i packed.

 My brain was just empty at the moment i guess

My sister just sighed and picked me some clothes, knowing it would take me long to actually pick something.

I quickly got dressed and brushed my hair, hoping i would look decent.

(^^^the outfit, also choose something else if you dont like it!)

To my surprise, it looked actually pretty good, so i just ran downstairs and waited patiently on the sofa.

It didn't take them much until we all meet in the living room.

We planned to get a few taxies driving us there.

I went in a taxi with Techno and tommy, while Hestia went with Wilbur and Tubbo.

Out taxi arrived first, so i quickly took my tiny black handbag with my phone, the keys and money in it, and ran to the taxi.  

The drive was peaceful, just the music playing, and short. I could see the taxi Hestia was going with was catching up. I was texting Hestia when i saw it.

*Start of text convo*

Oml girl we are catching up yesss we are faster hehe

Naww that's it its race i  bet that my taxi will get there faster

Nah i bet MY taxi will get there the first

I bet on 10$ ours will be first

And i bet on 10$ the opposite

Alright girl its on, trust me our driver is much faster

alright then who gets there first gets to make the 'i told 

you' dance

Alright, agreed

*end of text convo*

I was looking back, seeing they were slightly slowing down. "what are you looking for?" techno spoke up.   "oh i bet on 10$ that out taxi will arrive before theirs and now i am hoping i wont lose 10$, y'know" 

The rest of the drive was silent. Luckily enough for me, we were further than them so we had a bigger possibility rate to get there first.

Once we FINALLY arrived. I waited for my sister, to take a looonnnngggg sip of a tall glass of 'i told you'

After they also arrived, and a full minute of me gloriously winning a bet and gaining 10$, we went inside what seemed like a mall.

We all split up, each going where they needed to.