3

"Did something happen to him?", Aziraphale asked and I could see the fear in his eyes.

"NO! He's okay I just want to talk about your relationship for mom's sake!", I answered.

"What do you mean?"

"WHAT I MEAN? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!! I'm sorry, I didn't want to yell. I mean how you two aren't a couple."

"Why should we be? Do you, er, think he...
likes me"

"Aziraphale, PLEASE!"

"What?"

"HE CALLS YOU ANGEL, HE ALWAYS SAVES YOU AND THE WAY HE LOOKS AT YOU! AZIRAPHALE, HE'S BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU FOR SIXTHOUSAND YEARS!"

"Oh"

"Yeah, oh"

"Are you sure?"

"I've been watching you for... well forever, so if I tell you he's in love with you you can believe me. I have a awesome gaydar."

"But what should I do now?"

"Tell him how you fell or something like that."

"And how?"

"I don't know, I have never been in love. I mean I had lots of crushes, but I never really fell in love. Anyways tell him."

"You are right, I will call him immediately"

"You can't do something like that on the phone"

"Why?"

"You just can't. Especially not after sixthousand years."

"I still have to call him and ask him to come here"

I snapped and Crowley appeared next to me.

"No you don't"

"Angel, what's going on?
And who the fuck is that?", Crowley asked.

"I will tell you later, we have something more important to talk about now.", Aziraphale answered while getting closer to him.

"What do you mean?", Crowley said gay panicking silently, because Aziraphale had never been this close to him.

"I love you, Crowley"

"YOU WHOT?" (Read it in David Tennant's voice)

"I love you"

"You can't be serious"

"I am"

"But-"

"No, Crowley, I love you. I always have and I always will."

And then he kissed him. I've never been that happy in my life before, even though it was really awkward for me just to stand there.

"I will be upstairs then...", I said after a while and left.

I didn't tell them yet, but I was planning to move in here and already miracaled all my stuff into one of the empty rooms.

|Sorry this is really rushed. I might rewrite this, but I feel like I need to update.