Chapter 9: What's Your Name?

The Grand Duke spread out to find the mystery princess, hoping he would never find her. They travelled far through the land, while visiting every maiden. 

Of course, Ella's house was placed on the side of the Kingdom, so they would be last. 

The Grand Duke knocked on the houses door. 

"Why hello madame..." 

"Come in, please." 

Anastasia and Drizella came dashing down the stairs in lovely dresses. 

They both tried on the shoe. 

"IT FITS! IT FITS!" 

"Madame, it doesn't." 

When they thought no one could fit the shoe, and the mysterious princess DID just vanish, when they were about to leave the house, the mice opened Ella's window. 

"Lavender's blue dilly dilly, Lavender's green, when I am king dilly dilly, you shall be queen.

The whole army, didn't know where this was coming from, however, the King's right hand man came. 

"Um, do you perhaps have any other maidens in your house?" 

"Not that I know of." 

"So did you teach your cat to sing?" 

Lucifer just sat there, sitting on the couch. 

The grand duke suggested. 

"Maybe we should leave." 

Then, all of a sudden, one of the guards was revealed to be the prince. 

"Wait a minute! Let's investigate." 

They walked into the house into the attic. 

There, Ella sat, looking at them. 

"Ma'm, would like to come down?" 

Ella's stepmother stepped in. 

"I forbid you from going down!" 

The princes right hand man stopped her. 

"I forbid you from forbidding her!" 

Ella slowly walked downstairs into the living room, where she saw Kit. 

"Now, that you know who I am. An honest, country girl, I'm no princess.... Will you take me for who I am?" 

Kit smiled. 

"Of course." 

Kit put the glass slipper onto Ella's feet.

"So. I never got to know your name..." 

"My name is... Cinderella." 

"Well Cinderella. Should we go?" 

Eventually, Cinderella and her prince got married, and of course I, well... I don't know, I'm glad. They became the most beloved monarchs, and ruled with courage and kindness, and a little bit of magic. For Soon, Cinderella would forget who I was, but never forget the wish she made, with her heart. 

                                                                                                                -Fairy God Mother