chapter 13

"I THINK I'M IN LOVE Y/N",

maki sighed dreamily while looking at the distance through the cafeteria window. "you say that with every girl you meet maki. i think gojo's tendencies are rubbing off on you" you both laughed at your statement.

today was the only day on the week that maki had no afternoon classes, so you decided to spend the day with her and tell her about what's been going on with your life. well, that was exactly why you wanted to meet with her in the first place. you've been so caught up with projects and school that didn't have time to spend it with your girl best friend.

"so, what did you want to tell me?" even though you knew maki would not judge you, you were still nervous about telling her everything. interlacing your fingers around the hot cup of coffee, you diverted your gaze until it reached maki's eyes. "see, the things is, i kinda had sex with megumi?" the statement came out more like a question than a revelation. maki's eyes remained the same, not a single emotion running through them. "what do you mean by kinda, did you guys fuck or not?" maki crossed her arms on her chest with an amused smile and a brow arched. "yes, we fucked" sighing you plopped your head on one of your hands.

maki started cheering and applauding, getting all the attention from the few people on the café. you slapped her head to calm her down while apologizing to the other customers. "i fucking knew it. i knew this was going to happen. now yuuji owes me 20 bucks" you looked at her perplexed "you had a bet about this?" maki turned her head to the window and started whistling softly as if ignoring your question. shaking your head you tried to ignore the bet thing, there was one more thing to tell her.

"i'd appreciate if yuuji didn't know about this. i don't know if megumi has told him or not, but anyway, there's one more thing i gotta tell you" your once nervous tone came back, making maki look at you again suspiciously. "i had sex with two other people." now maki's eyes widened in surprise. "like in a threesome or something?" you gazed down at your now empty cup and then at her again, who was sipping on her coffee. "technically i had sex with one of them, the other was ... well, he just looked" the liquid that was once inside her mouth spilled out of it comically, staining her clothes and table. coughing, maki raised her hand for you to wait. you gave her a few napkins to clean up her clothes while you cleaned up the table.

when she composed herself, she looked at you again. "damn girl, i didn't know you were into that kind of things. i mean, go girl!" you laughed together. "who were them anyway, i need more information. spill the tea" maki's legs bounced with excitement underneath the table, waiting for your response. "promise me you're not going to start yelling and applauding or do some loud shit." she nodded impatiently. "they were geto and gojo" maki's body stilled and eyes widened like she saw some kind of ghost. this was not the reaction that you expected and definitely not the one that you wanted.

"holy fucking shit y/n! that's some badass shit! fucking tell me everything, who was the one that fucked you? and the one looking? i bet it was gojo's submissive ass." here it was the maki that you knew. grabbing her hand you pulled her out of the booth you were seated. taking out the money from your purse you left it on the table and exited the café with everyone's eyes on you. her yelling attracted every customer attention, again. when you both were far enough from the building, you stopped. "bitch, i told you no fucking yelling! and how did you know it was gojo looking?" maki scoffed in a offended way. "because i just knew. come on, just look at him for a moment, doesn't he look like he loves being dominated?"

you pondered on her question and the image of him being tied up to the chair ran through your mind, and how much he seemed to like it. god, maki did get it right. "fuck it's true" you both started laughing again loudly, resuming your walk back to your college building. you grabbed her arm and stopped her again. "maki there's more to it, i didn't get to finish what i was telling you" and with that you started telling her about everything: the challenge, the reunion with nanami and his incorporation to the game, and why it all started in the first place.