chapter 10

warnings!: unprotected sex, exhibitionism, voyeurism, degradation and praise, slapping, kind of aftercare.

"CARE TO EXPLAIN ME WHY

the fuck did you come to my class disguised as a fucking student today, gojo?" geto asked still behind his desk. he was angry, something that wasn't really common on him. you barely saw him yell at his students, barely meaning never.

"oh , i just passed by to have some fun with our favorite student, can't i?" gojo smirked at his friend. standing up from behind his desk, geto circled the table until he was in front of it. your eyes watched his every movement, landing lastly on the lower part of his body where his erection was noticeable. "you two get the fuck down here" geto demanded, his voice low and eyebrows furrowed.

both of you shivered at his dominance. walking down the class, you reached geto, his eyes never leaving yours. "did you have fun in today's class y/n?" his frown now forming into a smile. not the warm one you were used to but more of a sinister one. "well, i-" gojo interrupted you, "of course she had fun. didn't you see how hard she was cumming from my fingers alone?" you swore you saw a vein bulging in geto's forehead.

"sit the fuck down gojo" geto pointed to one of the chairs in the front row. still smirking, gojo did what he was told, slumping his body on said chair. geto walked up to him, standing behind him. unbuckling his belt with one hand he caught gojo's hands with the other one, tying them behind the chair. "yo suguru, what are you doing?" gojo was noticiable nervous. now was geto's turn to smirk down at him, brushing some white strands of hair from gojo's face. "it's my turn to have fun. hope you enjoy the show"

turning his attention back to you, he walked slowly to your position and caressed your right cheek softly. his hand slowly moving upwards to the back of your head where he griped your hair tightly, making your head to tilt backwards. his face now so close to yours that you could smell his mint breath. "go and take gojo's pants off sweetheart" with a whimper from you he released the grip on your hair.

gettin closer to gojo, both of you shared a nervous gaze. you both were smart enough not to protest to geto's demand, not wanting to know what he was capable of if either of you decided to get him on his nerves. slowly your hands reached the hem of gojo's jeans, pulling them down along with his boxers leaving the lower part of his body completely naked. gojo hissed at the contact of his dick with the cold air "good, now come here baby" walking back to geto you stopped a few centimeters from him. taking one of your hands on his, he pulled you closer until both of your chest were close enough to feel each other's heart beating.

lowering his head, his lips brushed slightly against yours, black strands of hair tickling your forehead. you leaned forward for more but he refused, smirking. "such a needy bitch mmh?" his left hand started caressing your waist and moving down until it reached your ass, giving it a loud slap underneath your skirt. you yelped but the sound soon got cut off with geto's lips, now kissing you properly. both of his hands groping your ass now.

whimpering in the kiss gave him great access for his tongue to explore your mouth, tasting every spot and swallowing your pretty sounds. guiding you, he walked until both of you reached his desk. you hopped on it, spreading your legs where geto positioned himself, grinding his bulging erection on your clothed core. "please, geto" his lips now on your neck, biting and licking. "what do you want sweetheart? use your words"

"fuck, i want you" a distant whimper could be heard from behind you. geto turned his head back looking down at his desperate friend, whose hips were bucking up in the air. "heard that satoru? she wants me" he chuckled. taking off his own pants, he released his dick from the confines of it; thick and long shaft leaking pre cum from its tip. you gulped, not sure if it could fit inside of you.