chapter 16

SECOND RULE ON THE LIST:

it's forbidden to have any sexual encounters during class time or in any of the school facilities. thinking about a way to break this rule while looking for your spanish class wasn't easy. you got lost like four times before you reached the room where you will have your first class with choso. looking at your phone you realized you were 15 minutes late already. fuck.

sighing loudly you knocked on the door and opened it after slowly. choso was behind his desk writing some sentences on the white board while a few students were writing them on their notebooks. choso turned his head to look at the new intrusion on his class and when he realized it was you, he visibly relaxed. "sorry i'm late, i got lost" choso smiled warmly to you after releasing the tension from his body at the thought that you regretted signing up for spanish as your extracurricular class. when he got nanami's notification that you, out of all the students, chose him for teaching you, he felt kind of proud and happy. "don't worry y/n. just sit wherever you want and start copying these okay?"

you nodded your head in agreement and sat down next to a blue haired girl. taking out your notebook, you did what choso told you and wrote the few sentences on the first page. "okay guys, in today's class we will learn the different uses of the verb to be in spanish." choso walked to the left side of the board and continued explaining today's topic. "in spanish we use two different verbs that mean the same as the english verb 'to be'. those verbs are 'ser' and 'estar'. repeat it with me" the class including you, repeated those verbs along with choso. if this was the spanish level you will be facing, then you're going to pass it without no worries.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"guys, for homework i need you to write five full sentences with the verbs that i taught you today okay? you're all free to leave now!" and with that, the little crowd started to pack up their things and exit the class, bidding goodbyes to our spanish teacher. everyone except you, that remained on your seat with your legs parted open, as you did with gojo some minutes ago.

"is there something wrong y/n?" choso said without glancing to your body. unlike everybody else, he didn't look out for you to fuck you and prove that he was the best, he waited patiently because he knew you would end up looking for him. and he wasn't wrong, not when you planned all this encounter to happen on the way here, he was absolutely right.

"oh it's nothing, i just wanted to apologize for being late today" your voice sounded sweet and innocent but if it wasn't for the view he had in front of him, he would have thought that you were telling the truth. choso visibly gulped at the sight of your unclothed pussy. he glanced away, trying to regain his composure and not succumb to you. "well, you are 3 weeks late actually."

you chuckled and raised from your seat, walking to his desk and sitting on top of it, close to his body. "sorry about that, i couldn't make up my mind to choose just one extracurricular activity. you're lucky i chose you" now it was his time to chuckle, ignoring the lust that laced your voice. "yeah? am i that lucky?" you hummed, his dark eyes still fixed on the papers on his desk, holding onto the little voice that said 'don't do it choso! nanami will get mad!'

"also, i wanted to tell you something" you raised your right hand and grasped his chin, tilting it so he was facing you. "te ves muy bien hoy, choso" (you look great today, choso) choso's eyes widened at your perfect accent, surprised that even if you didn't come to his class for the last 3 weeks, you still managed to form a whole sentence without any errors. "how did you-? i mean, did you study spanish before?" your hand remained still on his chin, your lips curling into a teasing smile.

"mis padres me enseñaron español desde que era pequeña. básicamente es mi segunda lengua." (my parents taught me spanish since i was little. basically, it's my second language) choso's features relaxed a little, mimicking now your smirk. "wow, that's amazing. so you chose me because it was an easy pass, right?" he took your hand that was placed on his chin and locked it behind your back, restraining your movements. he lowered his face until his lips brushed against the shell of your ear. "you know, your pussy looks really appetizing right now but you, out of all of us, know better than to break the rules. we can't do it in here, mi amor." (my love)

the little nickname sent rushes of excitement through all your body to your pussy, making you whimper lowly. his body was now positioned in between your legs, letting you feel his half hardened cock on one of your thighs. choso lifted his head completely, facing you. some black strands of hair had fallen from his usual buns, now fanning his beautiful face. you could feel his breath caressing your face, mostly your lips, in a teasing manner.

you knew he was right, the rules mustn't be broken in any way, but then, what was the fun of following them? you and maki planned this, there was no way you were backing down now. you leaned in a bit more, cocking your head to the side. your eyes diverted between his eyes and lips, licking yours in the progress. your free hand reached for the loose strands of his hair to tuck them behind his ear, slowly caressing his pale exposed neck until it reached his collarbone. his breath grew labored for this simple action, making you smile at him.

"i thought you were more of a risk taker choso. nothing can happen if no one sees us, right?" your teasing and touching was driving him crazy by the second. he swore in front of everyone that he would not break any of the rules, but actually thinking about it; what was the harm in having a little fun with some risks?

his lips found yours fast, not answering back to your rethorical question, not that he needed to though. you smiled into the kiss, a rewarding smile that meant that you did it, you got what you wanted and you plan worked out. choso bit your lower lip, earning a groan from you. taking the opportunity, he slipped his tongue inside of your mouth, tasting every crevice while playing with your tongue. after some minutes, he broke up the kiss, a string of saliva connecting both of you.

"tú ganas. ahora cierra la puerta y déjame hacerte sentir bien, cielo." (you won. now close the door and let me make you feel good, dear/darling)