February 1st (Commander's Office)

Commander: ...I really feel as though something is wrong..

After getting to his office, the Commander grabbed a few of his folders and started working right away, checking some reports and fleet activities.
From his point of view, everything looked normal.
But since the moment he stepped outside his room until reaching his office, the Commander had not seen a single shipgirl.
It was very strange since he always saw someone in the hallway or taking a break in the backyard.
He also had not received a single visit, which usually ocurred lots of times during the day.. And most importantly, even his secretary was absent.

Commander: ..This is not normal...

The Commander stood up and looked towards the window.
He tried to clear his thoughts by letting the morning breeze caress him, but this only made him think more about the situation he found himself in.

Commander: ..That dream.. Could it have a connection to all of this...?Commander: No. What I should be considering these moments is not the dream, but that letter-Commander: . . . !

The Commander had made a small pause before looking at his desk.
However, when he turned around, he could clearly see that letter inside the folder he was currently going through.
Quickly denying with a bitter expression, the Commander told himself that he would not read the contents of the letter and instead closed the folder before returning to his work.
The hours passed by calmly since no one ended up visiting the Commander that day.