February 1st (Commander's Dorm)

Slowly opening his eyes, the Commander rubbed his head while looking towards the window.

Commander: That was all a dream, right..? Ahahaha...

After a bitter chuckle, the Commander decided to start his day, without knowing "something" was waiting for him.

Commander: Well, if I start the day early, perhaps I'll have time for-Commander: Huh..?

Before the Commander could grab a hold of his uniform, his gaze was suddenly fixated on a black letter, sitting on a small table in the middle of his room.

Commander: This seems to be a really bad joke..

Taking a small pause, the Commander swallowed a lump.

Commander: This is just a joke.. Right...?

He looked around him, especially towards the windows, waiting for someone to appear and say its all a joke. Clearly, this was not the case.
Looking back at the letter, the Commander sighed and denied with his head. He wasn't willing to lay a finger on it and much less read what was written on it.
Completely ignoring the bad omen, the Commander took his uniform and after preparing himself, walked out and headed towards his office.
The day had already started in a very strange fashion, however, that was only the beginning...