Commander Vs Roon - Part 2

That distraction had given the Commander enough time to jump out through a window and run towards the backyard. By some miracle, he had jumped into a safe zone.

The Commander ran towards a bench next to the fountain and looked at his watch. He let out a sigh in relief of finally being able to have a rest without any worries.

Commander: Good, I've been able to-

Roon: ..Commander...

Upon seeing Roon in the backyard, the Commander lightly smiled towards her. Since he was in a safe zone, he thought there would be no problems.

Commander: Don't worry Roon, we can spend some time together now-

*Toss*

Commander: Hmm.. I see...

He looked at the bench that Roon tossed towards him while keeping a calm expression as though nothing strange had happened. After some seconds, the Commander looked back at her and screamed harder than he ever could.

Commander: ......WHAT THE HELL!?

It took a moment for the Commander to understand what was going. He thought there would be no problems while being inside the safe zone, but he completely forgot an important detail.

The letter specifically said that only half of the backyards would be safe zones and there would be no way to confirm which ones were safe and which ones weren't. Upon remembering this important detail, the Commander's face turned pale.

Commander: R-Roon, w-wait, we ca-can try-

*Toss*

Commander: . . . !

Before the Commander could finish speaking, Roon took another bench and suddenly tossed it towards him. It looked as though she had no intentions of harming him, since it looked as though she was missing on purpose.

She was so out of control that she couldn't hold back neither her strength but her sense of direction was not hindered. For that simple reason, the Commander still remained unharmed.

Roon stopped at approximately ten meters from the Commander, intensely looking at him. Her gaze was so penetrating that his entire body froze up.

Roon: Now Commander.. It is time for you to p-

*Impact*

Commander & Roon: . . . !

The heavy artillery had impacted Roon's back, causing her to flinch for a moment.

Queen Elizabeth: YOU! DAMN GERMAN COW! How dare you take MY WORTHLESS SERVANT!

Queen Elizabeth and Warspite were back with a vengeance. Strangely enough, they weren't paying any attention whatsoever to the Commander since the he could see their eyes burning with a deep anger.

Roon twisted her neck to look back at them, like if it was the climax of a terror movie. With an intimidating and sharp gaze, she lunged towards them while simultaneously blasting them with some artillery.

A battle without any restrictions had begun. However, this had created the perfect opportunity for the Commander to escape.

Although the Commander wasn't in favor of them continuing their fight since they could be gravely injured. But before he could take any definitive action, he noticed some other shipgirls approaching the area.

Without losing any more time, the Commander ran away towards the main building.