February 2nd (Cafeteria)

Commander: I could certainly understand if they did not wish to visit me, but...
Commander: I think this is too much...

The Commander took a chair and sat on it while looking at the ceiling. Only a dead silence accompanied him since it looked as though the Eagle Union was completely abandoned.
He had visited the main quarters, some sports club rooms and lastly, the cafeteria, with the hope of finding someone. However, the results were not what the Commander had anticipated.
If this was some form of punishment for the Commander, they really were taking it seriously. If that was the case, he neede to investigate some more and try to find some clues.
Looking around more sharply, this was the ideal place for clues. The cafeteria had to be active every day, but after a few minutes, the Commander became aware of something important.

Commander: These cakes were made yesterday.. Does this mean no one has come to the cafeteria since the announcement?

The date of the pastries that were inside the fridge were clearly marked they were all abandoned on the 31st of January, the same day he made the announcement regarding the change in the Valentine's Day event.
It was possible no one had requested any pastries during those days, but the dust around the table indicated something else. As such, his investigation needed to proceed further.
The Commander needed to look through every nook and cranny on the Eagle Union residence until he found something.
However, the hours passed and although nightfall fell on him, his investigation produced not a single result. He had no other choice but to return to his room with a defeated expression.