Chapter 5 : Break

Ashton's P.O.V.

Luke came back in the waiting room . He looked happy but he also looked sad . '' Do you guys wanna see Katherine ? '' He asks us all . All of us nodded our head . Luke grabbed Elena and we walked with him to the room that Katherien is in . I hope I get to see her . Even though I have feelings for her I have to not let them show completely for Luke . Well at least show I still care .

I do care a lot . I remember I told her that I have excepted that they are together and I have to move on . But everything has changed from that moment till now . We all walk in the room its like we were just staring at her . Its like we are absorbing everything we see on her and around her . Just to see her like this just makes me want to remove everything and hold her . I can't let that side of me come through .

I can hold it in a little longer . Luke looked like he was about to pass out . '' Luke are you ok ? '' I ask . '' I'm fine . '' He says . He looked like he hasn't slept in days and it doesn't even looked like he changed clothes . The blood is still dried on his clothes . Mine are still there but at least I cleaned up . I keep looking at him . His eyes look like they are about to shut . He has bags under his eyes . '' Guys can I talk to you outside not Luke . '' I say .

They all follow me out where Luke can't hear me . '' Guys have you seen Luke ? '' I ask . '' Well yeah he's in the room not a ghost . '' Michael said . '' Oh my god Michael not like that I meant by he hasn't ate anything thing yet and hasn't had any sleep . '' I tell them . They all look back at the room . Luke is just sitting there holding her hand . Trust me I would be doing the same . But I'm worried about Luke .

'' That's true maybe we can try to get him to get get something to eat and sleep . '' Calum said . '' Don't forget he needs to change . '' Michael said . '' So do we all agree ? '' I ask them . '' Yeah .'' They both said at once . We all walk in there . Luke looks at us . '' What did you guys have to go out there for ? '' Luke asked us . '' We are worried about you Luke you haven't slept in days , you need to eat and especially you need sleep . '' Calum says .

                                                                        Luke's P.O.V.

'' No I don't . '' I tell them . What are they talking about . I'm perfectly fine . '' It's nice that all of yall care but I'm perfectly fine . '' I tell them . '' Don't say that we know that's not true . '' They are right I just wanna be here in case Katherine does wake up . I want to be the first one she sees when she wakes up . I put my head in my hands . '' You guys are right I just wanna be here for Katherine . '' I tell them . They can see right through me . '' Then go home get some rest and food and clean up we will call you if anything happens . '' Ashton says . I thought for a minute . I still not sure about Ashton I just can't get over what he said . I know I need to think about me and take care of my self but I just can't . Ok fine I will leave one day do all the things they want me to do then I'm coming back . '' Ok fine I will be back tomorrow . '' I say getting up . Before I leave I walk over to Katherine and kiss her forehead . I gotta trust Michael and Calum . They wouldn't let Ashton do that . Would they ?

A/N - Hi guys . What's up I am feeling better then I was . Man I just want to rush all the way to the chapter where Katherine wakes up . just 2 more chapters intill she does . This chapter kind of sucks . I'm not proud of it . Oh well . Probably I'm being like this because I just want Katherine to wake up . I love writing it but Katherine is my favorite girl I have writen about . The other days I havent writen I was writing my other fan fic . It's an R5 fan fic . I have told you guys about it but . I just have been trying to get chapters through in that one . I hope u guys read that one . Do you think the Ashton thing will mess up anything between Luke and Katherine ? I'm just going to say it doesn't . I have thought of a girl that's going to be in this story . Her name is Bailey . I'm just saying she will be with one of the guys . Guess who it will be . Ashton or Michael ????? Vote and comment what you think . I hope you guys like it . Enjoy ! : ))))