Chapter 20 : Might Give Up

Luke's P.O.V.

I try I really do but what's stuck in my head that Bethany said that she is stubborn when it comes to those things. I don't know how but when I started to fall for her after the whole Ashton thing she didn't seem like that. At first she didn't know who she want or what she did. Then I guess she did. I wish I still have her. Maybe I will never get to hold her or kiss her ever again. I know I said I will keep trying but it's a fail. Every time I get close to her she just pushes me away. What's wrong with me?

I do try my best every time. I'm just sitting in Elena's room holding her. I want her to be close with me and Katherine. But I don't think Katherine is ready. ''Hi baby.'' I say to Elena. She starts making noise. She should be going to sleep now I did just feed her. But nope I guess she wants to stay up with me. At least one girl in this house wants to be around me. The door is cracked open. I could here every one laughing and enjoying time. I can't exactly do that when the one person that I love doesn't love me back. I could hear Katherine and Bethany talking about how they always knows what's up between them. Those girls. Girls are weird when it comes to those things

I decided to lay Elena down and play picka boo with her. ''Where are you I can't see you where are you?'' I ask trying to say it like im a little kid. ''Boo.'' I say and remove my hands. ''There she is.'' I say. She begins to laugh at that. I keep doing it a few  more times. She's just laughing and laughing and now I'm just looking at her.

I felt movement behind me so I looked behind me and saw Ashton making funny faces at her. That's probably why she was laughing so much. ''What are you doing?'' I ask him laughing at him. ''To make her laugh because you wouldn't.'' He says as he stops. ''No really what are you doing in here?'' I ask again being serious. ''Well the guys start talking about guys and that was my que.'' He says

''What were they saying?'' I ask not really sure how to act. He sits in the chair beside me. ''Some guy they meet Katherine was saying about asking him out.'' He says with a smirk. ''What?'' I yell. Either it's the truth or.... I looked up at his face again. And saw he was making that up. I slapped him in the arm. ''Oww.'' He says pretending that would hurt even though I know it didn't. ''Why would you say that?'' I ask. ''I wanted to see what you would say.'' Ashton says by laughing. ''Well are you going to tell me why your really in here for.'' I tell him.

''Just to see you and talk.'' He says. Okay I can tell he's lying. Something's gotta be up. ''Seriously tell me no jokes this time.'' I say very loud. ''I wanted to come see how are you ever since you woke up you eat and drank coffee then came in here.'' He says. As I look at Elena. She looks like she is about to fall asleep. ''Well Katherine is not really wanting to be around me so I decided to give up.'' I say looking at the floor.

''Wait are you okay?'' He asked. ''Yeah I'm.. Fine.'' I tell him. ''You are just going to give up and stop trying to get her to feel for you.'' He says. ''Well she hates me okay.'' I yell trying not to wake up Elena. ''She doesn't hate you she doesn't know yet.'' He says rubbing my back. ''Why do you care you're in love with her too.'' I tell him being completely honest. ''Ouch.'' He says gasping. ''Sorry I didn't mean it like that.'' I tell him.

''I put that all behind me I know how truly you love her and she loves you even though she doesn't know it yet.'' He says. I give him a hug. ''But I bet if you do give up you will never forgive yourself.'' He says standing up. I look back down out the ground to think. Ashton left the room. That probably is true if I give up what will happen between us will we still be friends with her? Would she be dating someone else, getting married and having kids. Then I think after a while she will remember we had a past and a baby she can't get away from that. But her mom did.

I start to doze off.

~~~~Dream~~~~

I just got done from performing. The guys look the same. I look around everyone looks the same. I see Bethany but not Katherine. What. I run up to her and ask her where she is. ''With her fiancé.'' When she says that everything around me froze. I didn't know what to do. Scream or run or ask. Best option ask. ''What do you mean?'' I ask her. She looked at me like I was dumb. ''Please tell me.'' I ask her nicely. ''You should know what happened you are the one that gave up to soon and you missed your chance.'' She says. I feel a crack in my heart. ''I did that.'' I say out of my mind but not looking at her.

''Yep you did and I'm happy for her but I ship you guys more.'' She says. ''Such a girl thing to say.'' Calum says behind her picking her up. She squeals. ''So you guys are still together.'' I say. ''Yep for three years.'' I spaced out for a sec wait three years. That's.... ''When did I give up on her?'' I ask Bethany. ''Well lets see it's been three years then she got hurt and a few weeks after that then hmmm I guess a month after her accident.'' She says. The both walked away. Everything turned black. I kept screaming no no no no no.

~~~~End of Dream~~~~

I got woken up by Katherine shaking me. I look up and see her looking into my eyes. ''What happened are you okay?'' She asked. I stood up out of my chair. ''Yeah I'm fine I just had a bad dream that's all. Where is everyone?'' I ask. ''Well Michael and Ashton went to get food and Calum and Bethany are having a date in her so called room.'' She says. I guess it's just us. Here's my chance.  I stay there. I'm just going to go for it. I pull her closer to me. My hands around her waist. I kiss her slowly. After a few minutes she still kisses me. Her hands in my hair. Her arms around my neck. Does she know what she's doing.

She pulls away as the door opens. She looks at me. ''I can't believe I just did that.'' She says as she sits down in the chair Ashton was sitting down earlier. She puts her hands through her hair. ''Can we please pretend like that never happened?'' She asks not looking at me. ''How can I pretend like that didn't just happen?'' I ask her. ''I don't know I go...tta go.'' She says stuttering with her words. Now getting up.

She pushes me away again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- For some reason the thing is not letting me change it. Oh wattpad what are we going to do? But at first I was like this chapter is going to suck but to me at the end it turned out better then I thought. Please tell me what you think. Hope you guys like it. You guys probably don't like stubborn Katherine at all. Trust me I don't either but that's the way I planned. I'm trying to show the kind of person she was like before she meet them. Hope it's working. Not the next chapter but the one after that you will meet a few more people. Just two. Vote and Comment what you think. ENNNJJJOOOYYY:::))))))