Chapter 23 : You Followed Me

Luke's P.O.V.

I squinted my eyes since the blinds were open and realized Katherine wasn't there. I started to freak. I didn't know where she was. She could be lost. Wait scratch that because she maybe right about her knowing the place better then me. I looked around to see if maybe she just went upstairs. But knowing Katherine she wouldn't do that. Her phone and keys are gone.

I get up quickly and go to the window. I don't see her car in the drive way. Where could she be? I go up stairs and knock on the door where I guess everyone is at. ''Come in.'' I hear Bethany yell through the door. I open it. I just see them hanging around. All you see is the guys laughing as I look confused. I'm not even going to ask why. ''Well Katherine is gone and I'm going to look for her.'' I tell them. They don't look like they are paying that much attention anyway.

''Do you want me to help?'' Ashton asked. ''I think I'm good.'' I say walking off. I run downstairs and grab my keys. I rush into the car. I'm not exactly sure where she could be. Before when we were ever around her it would just be around the house. I pass by a park. I think for a minute to know if she would be there. I look and see her sitting on a bench facing the opposite side. But I know the way she sits. I know it sounds creepy but it's true.

I pull in. I think for a minute if I should just wait to see what she does or go over there. If I go over there she will probably get mad at me and cause a seen. There is not that much people out here anyway. As I start to unbuckle my seat belt I see two people a guy and a girl go over to her. She turns around and starts talking. I try to watch her mouth to see what they are saying but no use.

I watch Katherine pull out something. Her phone. She hands it to the guy. I try to look at the phone. I get close to the window. He is putting his number into her phone. I see him do other things. Wait a minute he's looking through the pictures. I notice one from one of the best nights I had. He gave the phone back to her. She looked hurt. I sat back and watched her laugh and giggle. I haven't seen that in a while.

I see her cheeks get red. She's bluffing. I hope that guy better not make a move on her. But he did he kissed her on the cheek. Well now I'm pissed I'm the only one who gets to do that. Then I realize I should calm down before she notices. I watch the couple leave. I wonder if they are related because they don't look like they are. I watch Katherine start to get up and walk to her car. Okay my time to go over there.

                                                                         Katherine's P.O.V.

I decided to go back home since I did get to meet new people. It was getting annoying being around the same four people that got on my nerves like everyday. Correction only one of them did that and it was Luke. I start walking to my car but then I see Luke himself standing by my car.

''What are you doing here?'' I asked him. Did he follow me? How did he know I was here? ''I came to check on you.'' Luke says. ''I'm fine now would you please go?'' I beg him. ''Who were those people?'' He asked. ''Were you following me?" ignoring his question. ''Who were those people?'' He asked again. I stand there and look at him.

''They are my friends.'' Is all I say. ''Now were you watching me?'' I ask again. ''Yes but to look out for you. I was going to come and see you but those people came up to you and how are they your friends I never seen them before.'' Luke says coming close to me. ''I meet them today can you get out of my way.'' I yell at him trying to open the door. He doesn't move. ''How do you know they are like a killer or something?'' He asked. ''Well I did know Crash like all my life and he was so I guess we'll never know.'' I tell him pushing him out the way.

''I'm just looking out for you.'' He says. ''Well I don't need to be protected.'' I tell him. ''Excuse me but is this guy bothering you?'' Some guy asked behind Luke. I look behind Luke and see it's Tyler. I smile at him. Luke turns around. ''No we were just talking.'' Luke says in a rude way. I roll my eyes at that. ''That's not what I heard.'' Tyler says with a smirk. ''Who are you?'' Luke asked. ''Names Tyler nice knowing a  guy from a boyband can be so rude to a beautiful girl.'' Tyler says. That did make me smile. ''You know who I am?'' Luke asked. ''Yes duh you are all over my sisters walls.'' Tyler says. ''Okay well we were talking so could you leave us alone.'' Luke says. Tyler just rolls his eyes and leave.

Luke turns back to me. ''What was that all about?'' I ask him hitting his arm. ''What was that for?'' Luke asked ignoring my question. ''Because they way you acted. Now move so I can go home.'' I yell at him. I don't care if he doesn't answer my question I just wanted to get away and go home. Wow I actually want to go home. This time he does move. I get it my car. I start the engine. I wait till Luke is in his car to drive off and head home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- Hi guys what's up. I hope you guys like this chapter. I really do. What are your thoughts of Tyler or how Katherine got mad at Luke. If you like Luke and Katherine being together well you might hate it then of what's going to happen next in the next few chapters. So vote and comment what you think.