scandal - m.yg + p.jm

South Korea is a very conservative country. They have strong beliefs and those who are against said beliefs, are almost seen as outcasts.

Though times are changing and the younger generations of people are more accepting; topics such as homophobia are strongly influenced but not discussed.

---

Hello friends! Welcome to a new Yoonmin fanfiction!

This is a re-write from a while back, (circa 2020~)

Please be sure to read the following content warnings as well as remember that this is strictly fiction.

None of the events depicted are true, the only nonfictional properties are the characters.

Please do enjoy and don't forget to vote for chapters and follow me (@thatjuicykpop ) for more BTS content <3

- TJ

---

WARNING ⚠️
The following story contains themes that may upset some readers. These themes may include (but are not limited to)

- Strong Language
- Descriptions of sexual encounters (Smut)
- Descriptions of physical/sexual assault
- Substance Usage (Alcohol, Drugs)
- Traumatic events
- Violence
- Descriptions of murder/death
- Depression
- Mental Disorders

The bolded are guaranteed, though this is just a general warning for any of my stories.

This book is not suitable for young readers so read at your own risk.

Though there are warnings, this doesn't mean the book is just all of that; it's just to warn you that it will contain some of the aforementioned elements.

Reader discretion is advised.