Meeting up just to learn the truth

Hinata wasn't surprised by how dark the room he ended up in was. But just like Akaashi said he could see was Lev, and Akaashi's teammate, Anahori. Both the cages they were in were still being lowered. A time difference, the guy probably had it set that way. A click in place as both cages locked to the ground. Neither of them bothered to look over. Instead, they kept facing the same direction. Waiting for something, probably for Yamaguchi.

Then breaking through the silence. Yamaguchi's voice filled the air. "Did anyone run into him today?"

Then almost like a sign they could speak; he saw Lev instantly get to his feet. A small needle in his hand. "He passed by me earlier. Threw this to me, said it was something from a friend." he held the needle in his hand a confused expression took over as he showed it to Anahori.

"So, it really was him." Anahori muttered under his breath.

"Who? Is it the one you were talking about last time? You never said who it was." Lev wondered growing nervous of what they would say

"Lev, listen to me, okay." Anahori told him. "We weren't sure what to say. Yesterday wasn't enough to tell who it was." he glanced over at Yamaguchi asking him to finish.

"We think it was Kenma. It was hard to tell because he walked by fast and tried to keep him out of our sight. But I heard him. He was the next one brought here."

"Oh." Lev went quite unsure of what to say. Before realizing something. He glanced back towards the dark area where Akaashi's cage rested. "Akaashi hasn't said anything yet."

"You're right but neither has Kindaichi."

"I know but he doesn't answer most of the time. Plus, we can see him. But Akaashi is in the dark. He would have said something by now."

"You're right," Anahori paused. "Akaashi! Are you okay over there!" He yelled.

Taking this as a sign Hinata pushed open the cage door. There wouldn't be a right time so now would have to do. He walked over towards Lev's cage. Taking a deep breath he spoke, startling the four.

"We got Akaashi's cage open, '' he said. "He's waiting upstairs with Yamamoto, Tanaka, and Nishinoya, until I get back."

"Hinata, how? Why are you here?"

"We had to find everyone who went missing." Hinata insisted. "Plus, I was the reason Kenma got caught."

"But how did you get Akaashi's cage open? Fighting those things doesn't look easy. Unless you figure out how to take them out."

Hinata nodded. "They're connected to the jersey you wore. Only hard part is separating the two. I had to cut Akaashi's jersey off of it." he explained. "Is there another way out of here or do I need to wait for the cage to move back up?"

"There is." Kindaichi spoke up. "I've seen that guy walk in here a couple times before the other cages came down here. Mine is always the first."

"Where is it?"

"You see where I'm at right?" he pointed across from him, his arm not daring to reach between the bars. "Along that wall, there's some type of button or hidden handle to open the door. But it's back there."

Hinata followed the line Kindaichi pointed him in. stepping carefully unaware of what layed on the ground. He reached his hand out, running it across the wall. His hand caught a piece pushed further in than the rest. Pressing against the uneven wall piece, he heard a click. The wall slid back, creating a gap in the floor. Before sliding to the left, a giant door shaped hole wait.

"Guess there's nowhere else to go." he turned around and yelled. "How long do I have before the cage goes back up?"

"Probably an hour. Maybe a little more."