CHAPTER 4: The Tender Of Mind.

Like an hour ago Miah, told me to see her at the Looking-Glass Room.
They used to say that it was a room with a bunch of mirrors in evey wall, and was for enterteinment. It was part of the fair.

The Looking-Glass Room, is at the west of the city, at the other side of the Crop. Is almost near the Chairmanship; and there's where the Forest's trees starts.

"Hey..." say Clint from afar like a whisper.

"That sounded more lika a low shout" I say with a middle-smile.

"Hum, sorry." He says me and then gets nearer. "I heared that Miah will talk to ya, alone..."

"Yes, is about the Keepsake... Do ya know somethin' about it?"

"Well... The word seems familiar, but... Nop." Clint says >No< with his head.

"Clint... Have yar Spring Day had already passed?" I ask him.

"Yas, of course. It was like one year before I met ya."

"So..." Miah said that the Keepsake was part of the Spring Day... Why Clint doesn't remember that word? "So... Ya had the Trek, right?... Why ya don't remember tha word?"

"I should?"

"Yas! Miah told me it was part of the Spring Day... "

"Well..." Clint touchs his head, "Until now I hadn't heared that word, but now that I her it, it sounds familiar... But is like something gallant. Just like..."

"If someone had erease that part of yar mind..." I think of it and is almost a crazy thing. "I need to go." I say to Clint and walk.

"Where are ya goin'?"

"I'll search answers..." I say him and keep walking.

What's happening? I ask to myself. Am I correct? Does someone have been ereased the minds of all the people who had beeing through the Spring Day?

"Is such a crazy thing" I whisper through my teeths.

I bite my lip and then think in what Miah would say me. The Keepsake... I think in the words.
Then I realize that now I'm beside the Chairmanship, near the Looking-Glass Room...

I walk more and then I see a tree. Then another, and another. I'm near. I say on my mind. I walk and see the big trees that make look that part of the city, darker. And like one meter along, it was a building make it of metal, with a dark-blue sailcloth covering it. There is a metal ramp thay guide you to the entrance. Calm down. I reply in my head a lot of times.
I walk up the ramp and see the dark rectangle that guides you to a room with broken mirrors. I see to my left and right, but I see nobody.

Where's Miah? I ask to myself, is something stupid, because I cann't answer that question by myself.

Then I see something near my cheek... A... Finger!

"Ahhh!" I shout.

Then, a complete hand that grabs my mouth; and another hand that grabs me by the arm, pulling me into the dark and silent old room. The only thing I see in front of me, its a human silhouette covered by the brightness of the day.

-וווווווווווווו×-

I'm covered by a black great blanket called, darkness. My heart beats as double as the normal. The strange hands leave me like five seconds ago, so now, I can hear my breath. I hear steps and whispers, not to really shure what are saying. Maybe because my heart's bumps are all what I hear now, or is maybe because they aren't understandable.