Part three

Today was school i put on a pair or blue skinny jean's and a purple holler top. i arrived at school and i went to first class after my outher classes it was lunch and when i opened my locker there was a note that said "meet me in the gym" i walked to the gym put as i was walking someone pulled me into the janitors closet before i was about to scream josh cove-rd my mouth with his warm hands. i hugged him. and we got undressed and he had a condom in his pocket when we were done he said "i want you!! lets go out and well eat at lunch!" i nodded my head ad we came out and we held hands and everybody stared at us. and in the middle of the cafeteria he pulled me in and we began to kiss. i love his lips'him' his body. after school Leo picked me up and josh we both told him and (us). he was in shock he didn't say that but i could tell it in his face. "im happy for you but don't hurt her josh." he said i was surprised at the answer i thought he was gonna beat up josh because them to are best friends. this is why i love my brother he will acceptanything if it makes me happy. we got to josh house and he opened the front door and picked me up spun make around and kissed me he gave me a paper. i jumped into the car and Leo was laughing i punched him in the arm. we got home and i opened the paper it said "meet me outside your house at 11:00 pm i jumped i ate dinner took a shower and put on a red thong a red bra black skirt and a tank top i had to say i looked hot!! i put on makeup and waited till 11 pm my brother fell asleep at 9 i went outside and he jumped from the shrub's i screamed and he kissed me he put me into his car and he drove me to path and he cupped my eyes and we walked for about 15 minutes. when he uncovered eyes we were on a grassy hill and down bellowwas a river. i turned around and there was a blanket and bathing suits and towels. we both got into them and we started kissing and then i felt his hand around mywaist and picked meup and pushed me off little bugger i fell down and it the water it wasn't that cold and i could here a splash and i looked around were was josh.....

If you guys like it comment nd ill make more i want to make more but if nobody reads then i wont soon as i see that u guys want more i will already done anouther chapter