Bye verginity

It was a cool spring night. The days of he month were mixed with typical rainy days. I heard someone knocking on the door, I sat my drink on the table and made my way over to the door. My brothers friend josh was standing there. He was wearing dark wash jeans with a plain white tee that showed off his muscular figure. I Flashed a grin and he returnd my gesture with a beautiful smile. he was so cute or i should say HOT!! he was buff he had the most beautiful eyes that were baby blue. he had short brown hair in a quiff. . "Hi is Leo home?" he said with a cheeky smile plastered on his face. Jeez I hope he couldn't tell how much I was starring at him "he is gone to work he will be home by 9:00 pm tonight." "-can i come in we were supposed to hangout tonight." Well how could I resist are you kidding!! i opened the door letting him in. when he walked by me i swear he checked me out maybe i was just fantasizing. he was 17 and i was 16 not a big age difference , am I right?.

I made my way up out creaky wooden stairs and went to my bedroom and went back down stairs to get a snack. I opened the fridge and i could feel someone push there body against mine. hot steamy breath was grazing the back of my neck. i jumped and turned around and josh was standing in front of me with the sexiest smile on ever!! wait shit what am I saying?!help rape before i could say anything he smacked his lips against me i could feel his hand go to my waist and he lifted me up. i couldn't resist he was hot nice tan body and he was only a year older than me. he licked my bottem lip asking for entrance. i decided to tease and i disconected my lips froms his. i turend away and walked away making sure my hips were swerving.

it was7:50 i ran up stairs and hopped into the shower the hot water ran down my neck reminding me of josh's touch. i heard the door open but didn't think anything of it I went to grab the shampoo bottle but my feet slipped on the soap residue on the floor and of course clumsy me slipped I started to fall but before my bum hit the cold shower floor I felt two hands grip onto my waist i swear the second he touched me i could feel electricity run through my hole body. I opened my eyes and josh was staring at me into my eyes we started to kiss and i realized i was naked i jumped up and covered myself with shampoo bottles. he started to chuckle. and he came in the shower and its when i realized he was wearing no clothes.
well must me destiny haha. he took his hand and made it up to my cheeck he bit my lip and then we began to kiss he licked the bottem of my lip asking for entrance once i obeyed are toungs fought for dominecnce. "we cant we don't have a condom and i have conditioner in my eyes". he nodded and stepped out. i washed out the conditioner and went to my room and i changed into a black lace thong and a silk nightly dress that just when past my ass. well this is my night that I will loose my virginity card a.k.a my friends an I call it are Pokemon card.