Chapter one:start

Hey my name is Kimberly row most call me Kim I'm a young girl a country girl I live in Texas Dallas I'm a Christian I have no siblings it's just me and my parents we live on a farm and in the winter I like ice skating when are lake Are frozen over I have blue eyes and light long brown hair with natural blond highlights,the other day my mumma got a call a man coach Bombay his name was and another man was there he wanted me to play for a team called the ducks I think it was and go to a school with them my parents said yes they want me to do something different I don't see why I need too didn't want to go,I packed a few things in my bag I kissed my parents and went on a airplane I have never went on one before I was very nervous but I made it to Minnesota.

Once I got there my parents was on the phone there a bit worried but after I got in a taxi to the park the man told me I will meet the team there I sat on a bench were he told me to wait then a group of people came over to me "are you Kimberly"a blond boy said "yes you can call me Kim"I said everyone told me there name then a saw a boy his name was Dwayne he was from Texas and he was cute.

We then got on the ice well we walked to the ice rink then we got on the ice well what can I say I was pretty good with hockey even know I never played it well not really I was not good I'm only here because I have to go in there extra space I guess.

After I got changed I was getting into another taxi to go to a hotel I opened the car door up and I got in I was about to shut the door then Dwayne grabbed it.

"Malady may I teach you more about hockey"Dwayne said with his hand out
"Of course"I said and grabbed his hand he pulled me up he then got my bag we went back into the ice rink we got are gear on and well we got on the ice Dwayne learned me some moves and after we was finished it was dark outside I personally think I done well.

"You know your eyes look like bubblegum"Dwayne said opening the door for me
"In a good way"I said and smirked
"Yes of course bubblegum"he said I higgled then we rang the taxi man and Dwayne stayed with me until I left he is such a gentleman.

I got to the hotel I put my bags down and went to sleep as tomorrow I go to the school.

It was the next day I got in the shower then I put on some shorts and a shirt with some boots then I got my bags and got back into a taxi I can drive well my pa taught me but it haven't got a car because I'm not old enough.

I got to the school I got my bags and went inside a teacher took me into a dorm there was three beds in there and it was a big room all the beds was off the ground like bunk beds but just no beds under there was a dresses under there and also my roommate's was there Connie and Julie the teacher left and I started packing my things away and we all didn't stop chatting away they were really nice girls they trusted me enough to to tell me Connie has a crush on guy.

We all went to class the girls showed me the class we walked in the whole team was there the girls sat down the only seat left was next to sway I wasn't mad I sat down next to him "good morning bubblegum"he said I blushed and payed attention to class it was like school but I hate school in Texas I didn't go to school I was home schooled but I guess I have to sit there and work I mean it wasn't to bad.

The team has been here for about two weeks but I don't meet the coach until like two weeks because he's on a trip well that what the teacher said to me.

Well I was back into a class room with the team and the other team here I think it was varsity i was in a really bad mood that day and the class was really annoying.

"I can't wait till I get up out of here"I whispered to myself but some how the fat teacher heard it
"Kimberly would you like to say that again?"she said
"Excuse me if I seem a little unimpressed with this antisocial pessimism,but usually I don't mess with this,and I know you mean only the best,and your intentions aren't to bother me but honestly"I was saying but the teacher interrupted me
"We're would you rather be?"she said mad
"Somewhere with my people we can kick it and just listen to some music with the message and we will discuss are big dreams how we plan to take over the planet"I said
"Pardon the intrusion but with dreams I hope you will understand you'll be stuck here"the teacher said I heard a few people whisper
I scoffed "in the back with the girls who's always gossiping about her friends"I said
"You'll be here!"the teacher said
"Right next to the boy who is throwing up cause he can't take what's in his cup no more?!oh god why am I here"I said
"You know what you are doing here"the teacher said
"Here?!"I said
"I ask myself what am I doing here!"I said
"You can not leave!"the teacher said
"Watch me!"I said
I left I was walking down the stairs then Charlie shouted me I looked behind me he stood there a bit speechless "you are on earth"I said
"I'm-he was saying then a girl came behind and asked for a signature I just walked away that was the last class of the day I went into my locker and put some books in there was walking back to my dorm then Rick from the other hockey came up to me "wanna play one on one"he said to me
"Sure I will meet you on the ice"I said he nodded and walked to the ice I got my gear and followed him I met him on the ice we started playing but what I didn't tell the team or any one was I use to play hockey with my grandparents they was really good and I think I was really good I still am and I beat Rick 7 to 2 pretty good for a girl I thought.

"Kimberly your pretty good"he said
"Thanks"I said and laughed.

I was now in my dorm both the girls was out I was on my bed thinking Rick is really selfish he is playing me and he is really good at it but I'm better I hit a plan.