Chapter four: oh

Well things have been awkward between me and Dwayne I can't believe what I had done to him without even knowing or thinking he hates me I hate my my self he was perfect but still when he makes jokes or when he laugh it makes me feel like giggling life isn't just so bad with him I mean I'm normally all for looks but his personality made me fall in love with him but of course I ruined it I don't know what to do anymore it's like I'm stuck like I want to go home I play for a team I don't get playing time for but I want to stay I have made friends there and I know Dwayne don't like me but I don't want to leave and he hates me forever ugh I don't know.

Today was a game but with varsity coach said I will definitely be playing but now like there is no need for me.

I was in the changing room I was putting on some chapstick then I looked at Dwayne I smiled he smiled back but quickly looked down then it was time to go I sat on the bench I watched as are team was getting beat 6 to 1 but then Dwayne scored we all cheered before I knew it we was 7 to 5 not bad then it was my turn I went on the ice and I scored 7 to 6 one more and a tie now Charlie was about to score but one of the varsity players took it i got it back then two big varsity players hit me to the wall I fell to the ice on my back then rick came round he lifted his skate up and sliced my stomach because I normally over react to things I couldn't move or talk only hear then I couldn't see then I all together blacked out.

I woke up my mum and dad was next to me but asleep I then remembered what happened I looked at my stomach it was all wrapped up I had bruises on my arms and legs and I had drips coming out my hand but I kinda felt numb I laid back down then my mum woke up she jumped up and hugged me "oh Kim my baby"she said hugging and kissing me "uh mum is it really bad"I said "darling you are lucky if it went even a centre meter deeper it would of killed you"she said "did the team win"I said "yes they won"she said "wait how long have I been asleep for"I said "um two days you had a surgery but the gave you a lot of medication.

The doctor walked in my dad woken up "Kimberly will be able to leave the hospital in about a week but you can take her home in four days but she will have to rest so no running or jumping things like that"he said my parents looked at me "I want to go home"I said.

We stayed in a hotel because I couldn't go on an airplane yet until I'm fully healed also I haven't been at school I mean it's only been a few days.

It's now been a week I'm nearly all the way healed my parents let me have a walk I walked into the diner then I saw the team sitting down I Connie dragged me down to sit with them "hey guys"I said they all said hi to me "we came to the hospital but all the doctors turned us away then your parents came but said not to go in"Charlie said "are ok"Dwayne said "what of course I'm fine"I said "you realise you couldn't of died"Julie said "I know I got the scar to prove"I said I lifted my shirt a little to show the scar but it was rapped up "Kim you know Dwayne was really worried about you"Connie said I smiled "really"I said I blushed Dwayne put his head down then my mum called me she wanted me home I said bye to the team and walked back to the hotel.

It's so boring there is nothing to do and all I think about is Dwayne I miss him more then I thought I would.

I have ruined everything.

It was about a week later I'm still healing but I can get back to school the whole team was in the boys dorm I was about to knock on the door then I heard "she's special very pretty she's got brown silky hair deep and mysterious eyes"Dwayne said "you like her a lot huh?"connie said "Kimberly yeah of course she is the lady of my dreams"Dwayne said.

I blushed then I knocked on the door Charlie opened it he hugged me softly "hey Kim"he said "hey Charlie hey guys"I said everyone came up to hug me Dwayne looked happy to see me well I hope he was,it's a bit awkward theres we'll tension in the air I still like him a lot he only has to smile and I'm crazy for him but I ruined everything.

Dwayne's pov:

I miss her so much i might act always happy but I'm not it's all fake but she helped me but of course I ruined it with jealousy I wasn't thinking when I said all that stuff to my bubblegum then she got hurt she means the world to me.

(Back to Kimberly)