Chapter five:i love you

Me and the team went on a skate well only me connie Charlie Dwayne guy Adam and luis we was going into a shop I got a water and sat outside on the grass waiting for the rest Dwayne walked out he sat next to me it was quiet for a bit the rest of the guys was taking forever but Dwayne broke the silence "Kim I'm so sorry"he said I looked at him "I think about you all the time so you ever think about me"he said "all the time"I said I smiled Dwayne also smiled then he kissed me on the lips then we both pulled away and the whole team was in front of us all pf them they showed up out of no we're.

It's been 5 years I'm 19 and I'm engaged to Dwayne today we are going to see the team they don't know we are getting married I want them to come they was my friend through some hard times my wedding is in a couple weeks.

Me and Dwayne we traveled from Texas back we sat in the park then the whole team walked over we all hugged and chatted then luis saw my engagement ring "Kim are you engaged"luis said to me "me and Dwayne is getting married"I said Connie and Julie started screaming.

We stayed in a hotel Dwayne went with the boys so the can catch up and I was with the girls when I got into the hotel room I saw a letter on my bed I opened it.

dear bubblegum,

You took my hand and led me out of the darkness and showed me whatever are souls are made of hers and mine are the same you once asked who I loved most in this world it's you it's always been you.

Dwayne

It read they got married in Texas and made a big family and that's how there story ends.

The end.