We Don't Talk About Bruno

Everyone is in the dining room eating and having a conversation about helping the town.

"Okay so tomorrow we are all going to be busy helping the town." Abuela smiles. "Umm yeah excuse me umm you told everyone what else they had to do e-xcept me." Mirabel akwardly smiles. Abuela looks at her. "Umm so about that since you have no gift you can't help this time." Abuela looks at her.

"What? That's bullshit." Mirabel cursus. "Mirabel." Julieta erupts. "No mom it is." Mirabel cries. "What is the matter with you?" Abuela asks.

Mirabel looks at everyone. Then a song pops on like Disney movies do.

Waiting On A Miracle
Don't be upset or mad at all
Don't feel regret or sad at all
Hey, I'm still a part of the family Madrigal
And I'm fine, I am totally fine
I will stand on the side as you shine
I'm not fine, I'm not fine
I can't move the mountains
I can't make the flowers bloom
I can't take another night up in my room

Waiting on a miracle
I can't heal what's broken
Can't control the morning rain or a hurricane
Can't keep down the unspoken invisible pain
Always waiting on a miracle, a miracle
Always walking alone
Always wanting for more
Like I'm still at that door longing to shine
Like all of you shine
All I need is a change
All I need is a chance
All I know is I can't stay on the side
Open your eyes, open your eyes, open your eyes

I would move the mountains
Make new trees and flowers grow
Someone please just let me know, where do I go?

I am waiting on a miracle, a miracle
I would heal what's broken
Show this family something new
Who I am inside, so what can I do?
I'm sick of waiting on a miracle, so here I go
I am ready, come on, I'm ready
I've been patient, and steadfast, and steady
Bless me now as you blessed us all those years ago
When you gave us a miracle

Am I too late for a miracle?

"Mi hija your so special and you don't need a gift or a Miracle to prove it." Julieta smiles at her. Camilo walks up to her and hugs her she sinks into the hug. "I love you prima." Camilo kisses her cheek lightly.

Mirabel smiles. Mirabel looks at Abuela. Abuela just walks away.

"Hey." Camilo whispers and Mirabel looks at him with a sad look and a tear coming from her eyes. "Hey no no no." Camilo wipes her tears. Mirabel sniffles.

"Meet me in my room in five." Camilo whispers.

Mirabel nods. Camilo walks out and after everyone is out of the house Mirabel goes to Camilo's bedroom and sits on the bed across of him.

"Hi prima." Camilo smiles. "Hi." Mirabel smiles back. "She loves you Mirabel." Camilo tells her. "Does she?" Mirabel asks. "Ever since when I was 5 years old she would treat me different than everyone else." Mirabel explains. "Mirabel, she loves you we love you, the family loves you, I love you." Camilo looks at her. Mirabel looks at him. "Come here." Camilo motions his hands. Mirabel lays next to Camilo.

"Your more special than anything in this family your as special as senorita perfect Isabela." Camilo mocks her and Mirabel laughs. "I promise." Camilo looks down at her.

Mirabel looks up at him and then kisses him surprisedly Camilo kisses his back. Mirabel pulls away real fast.

"I'm so so sorry." Mirabel sits up. "No no no come here." Camilo lays her back down and kisses her again and she kisses back.

They both pulls away smiling at each other. A few seconds later. Mirabel is laying on his chest playing with his fingers in which his arm is rapped around her.

"Hey." Camilo whispers laying on his side and so does Mirabel. "Yeah." Mirabel whispers.

Camilo looks at her and puts his hand on her cheek and strokes his thumb on his cheek.

"I love you." Camilo looks at her in the eyes. "I love you too." Mirabel smiles. "Camilo." Mirabel looks at him. "Yeah." Camilo looks her in the eyes. "Why, why did you kiss me back?" Mirabel asks. "Because I wanted to." Camilo says. Mirabel rolls her eyes and smiles.

"And." Camilo tickles her. She giggles he ends up ontop of her.

They look at each other again and start to makes out. They do it they just do it. They are sleeping now until someone knocks on the door. They both wake up to the sound of the knocking on wood.

"It's time for breakfast." Isabela says. They both look at each other. "Umm yeah coming." Camilo yells.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck we feel asleep." Camilo gets up and gets his clothes on and Mirabel follows. Camilo walks up to Mirabel. "We do not talk about this to anyone got it?" Camilo asks.

Mirabel nods. Camilo kisses her head and they go to breakfast. They take a seat for across of each other. Julieta looks at her daughter Mirabel.

"Hija are you okay? Why is your hair so messy?" Julieta asks. "Yes Mamà I'm fine." Mirabel replies. "Hey mamà who's bruno?" Mirabel asks. Everyone looks at each other with a smile. Mirabel can tell there's going to be a song. "Oh no." Mirabel thinks.

Mirabels pov
I knew as soon as I asked who Bruno was there will be a song. Ugh I rolled my eyes. First is Pepa and Fèlix singing about there wedding day and how Bruno apparently runied it. Then Dolores my favorite cousin I would say sang about how she can still hear Bruno in the walls which left me a little confused then Camilo. "Seven-foot frame rats along his his back, when he calls your name it all fades to black." He sang and when he said "when he call your name" that kind of tunred me on a bit okay never mind it's werid. Then when he sang his last part I felt through a whole and I was so scared until he catches me and puts me down gently which made me smile. Then a dead girl and her goldfish and a bald guy. Then mis perfect senorita Isabela. I looked at the house and it started to light in and out and I didn't think much of it until I saw Luisa who wasn't even able to left a plant. I wanted to know how Bruno left so after the proposal which probably is going to fail I decided to sneak out and go to the walls which Dolores was singing about.
End of pov