New Gift

Camilo gets up and follows Mirabel to a lake. Camilo walks up and sees Mirabel looking down at the water. Camilo walks up to her.

"Her name is Camìla by the way." Mirabel reveals. Camilo sits down next to her.  "Hey Mirabel look at me."Camilo orders and Mirabel looks at him.

"Your going to be the best mom than anyone have been and she's going to love you and she's going to realize how brave and strong you have been for her." Camilo tells her. Mirabel smiles and puts her head on Camilo's shoulder. "How did I get so lucky?" She asks. "I should be asking that question." Camilo replies.

A song pops on I guess

I Wanna Die
You're my Jesus, you're my God
The one before was just a fraud
He shut me in a tiny box
And told me I was hard to love

I wake up at night, screamin'
I'm scared to shut my eyes, demons
But with your arms around me, I'm as safe as can be (Camilo puts her arms around her)
Never been this happy, so

(Camilo kisses her) I wanna die when you kiss me slowly
I'd be just fine if my blood stopped flowin'
My, oh my, I'm terrified
I know the rest of my life won't compare to these nights with you (Camilo spins her)

I wanna die when you touch my body (Mirabel puts his hands up on her)
Every time you stop, my skin starts crawlin'
My, oh, my, you made my life
So, someone better read my rights

I wanna die, yeah, yeah
I wanna die, I wanna die

Oh, you saved me from a straight-up crisis
Wanna drink you like wine, Dionysos
Everybody in my life got prices
Too high to pay, uh-oh

I still wake up at night, screamin'
I'm scared to shut my eyes, demons
But with your arms around me, I'm as safe as can be

Never been this happy, so
I wanna die when you kiss me slowly
I'd be just fine if my blood stopped flowin'
My, oh, my, I'm terrified
I know the rest of my life won't compare to these nights with you

I wanna die when you touch my body
Every time you stop, my skin starts crawlin'
My, oh, my, you made my life (Mirabel looks him in the eyes)
So, someone better read my rights

I wanna die
I wanna die (Camilo spins her)
I wanna die
I wanna die, I wanna die

Camilo kisses her deeply.

Okay I know this is werid and you guys are going to hate me for this and I get it. But I want Mirabel to be young like 16 when Camìla is born. So please don't hate me and don't get mad at me. PS I just want to say thank you for everyone reading my story it means alot to me and I love you and I'm happy I'm doing what I love.

Camìla is 5 now and her gift ceremony is in 10 minutes. Camilo, Mirabel, Pepa, Julieta, Félix, Augustìn, and Camìla are behind the curtain until it's time for Camìla to walk to her door. Mirabel kneels to Camìla's level.

What Camìla looks like

Camìla's dress

Camìla's shoes

"Your going to great mija." Mirabel smiles. "Will I make you proud?" Camìla asks. "You will always make me proud." Mirabel replies. Camilo kneels to Camìla's level and kisses her on the cheek. "I love you mi vida." Camilo says. "I love you to papi." Camìla kisses her dad on the cheek.

"Aww your the cutest thing ever." Pepa tears up joyfully. "Mamì your going to get her all wet ." Camilo says to his mother. "We will be waiting at your door okay amor." Mirabel smiles. "No mamì I want you to stay with me." Camìla begs.

Mirabel looks at Camilo and he nods. Mirabel then nods to Camìla. Everyone go outside the curtain. Abuela gives her speach then the curtain opens. Camìla and Mirabel walk down the isle. Mirabel is getting flash back from her gift ceremony that didn't go well. Abuela looks at them with fear in her eyes and nervous. Mirabel and Camìla get to the door and Mirabel stands by Camilo. Camìla touches the candle and goes to her door. She looks at her parents and they nod for her to go on. Camìla then opens the door and Abuela take a breathe of relief. Everyone starts to walk in and her power is.

Camìla's power- Anything she draws will come to life.

What Camìla's room looks like- There is 2 floors in her room, a bed made of crayons, a fan made of crayons. The second floor is like a paint set for her to pain and draw. The first floor is her bedroom. She has a drawer of coloring papers so what ever she colors can come to life.

Everyone walks in and walks around. Abuela smiles and so does Camìla's parents. Camìla looks around her room.

"Mamà I got a gift I got a gift." Camìla jumps up and down. "I know I'm very proud of you mija." Mirabel smiles. "Oh oh." Camìla says.

She grabs a piece of paper and draws a card that say "I love you mama and papi." It comes out of the paper and she gives it to her parents. They both smile at her.

"We love you too." Camilo smiles.

Everyone stays for awhile and a few hours later Mirabel and Camilo put Camìla to bed. 30 minutes later Camìla starts to get scared and goes to Camilo's and Mirabel's room. She sneaks in bed with them. Camilo wakes up and sees Camìla laying next to him.

"Baby what are you doing-" Camilo gets cut off. "Shhh mommy's asleep." Camìla shushes.

She closes her eyes. Camilo smiles and kisses her little hands and goes back to bed.