Stressed Out

Camìla is out for the day with the other's while Camilo and Mirabel are there alone. Ever since Mirabel had the baby she never gets no sleep always cleaning up after her. Mirabel and Camilo just wanted to relax so their idea is to take a warm bath. Camilo runs the water and puts bubbles in. Camilo helps Mirabel get undressed and they get in. Camilo is sitting up on the bottom and Mirabel is laying on top of him.

"I missed you we never really get to spend time together anymore." Camilo says. "I missed you to amor I'm sorry." Mirabel apologizes. "You don't need to apologize it's okay I get it." Camilo smiles at her and so does Mirabel.

Camilo kisses her neck lightly.

"I love you." Camilo whispers in her ear. "I love you too." Mirabel smiles.

Mirabel looks up at him and kisses the side of his neck gently.  Mirabel turns to her stomach and kisses Camilo. Camilo responds by kissing back. They start to make out until someone knocked.

"It's time for dinner!" Isabela yells. Camilo rolls his eyes. "Don't be grumpy now." Mirabel kisses his nose and gets out.

They both get dressed. Mirabel and Camilo get Camìla dressed after Dolores dropped her off at their door. Everyone is getting ready for dinner and they sits down at the table.

"We are all excited for Isabela to get married to a wonderful man one day." Abuela announces. Isabela fake smiles and nods. "When are you guys getting married?" Abuela asks. Mirabel chockes on her food. "What?" Mirabel asks. "The wedding when are getting married?" Abuela asks again.

"Mamì, There 16." Julieta points out. "Whatever anyways who is the lucky man that's going to propose to the perfect Isabela." Abuela smiles. Mirabel mocks her.

Camilo hits her shoulder lightly. Mirabel gave him the what face but not rudely. Camilo playfully rolls his eyes.

"So who is it going to be you had 3 great men hanging out and introducing themselves to you?" Abuela asks. "Umm about that there's something I need to tell you guys." Isabela says. "Okay go on." Abuela replies.

"I'm gay." Isabela reveals. "What?" Abuela asks with a frown.

"I'm gay, I'm lesbian, I like girls." Isabela says quickly.

Dolores and Isabela look at each other. Isabela looks down at her lap.

"I'-im." Isabela tries to say. "What's wrong Hija?" Julieta asks her daughter.

Isabela looks at Dolores and Dolores holds her hand under the table and nods for Isabela to go on. Isabela takes a deep breathe.

"Me-me an-and Dolores are-are dating." Isabela stutters. Everyone looks at them.

"Mommy I don't feel good." Camìla cries. "Okay let's get you some medicine." Mirabel gets up and Camilo follows them. Mirabel lays her on the bed.

"What's wrong baby?" Mirabel asks her ill daughter. "My stomach hurt." Camìla cries. "Okay okay Camilo can you get me the medicine out of the Cabinet?" Mirabel asks. Camilo does what she said and gives it to Camìla and lays her down to bed.

Mirabel didn't much sleep and she's starting to get stressed out. She has been up all night trying to make Camìla feel better by giving her a warm bath, a cold bath, giving her medicine which Camìla dropped serval times. Cleaning up puke and now tomorrow she has a lot more work to do.

The next day

"Mommy it hurts." Camìla cries. "Baby you got the flu take your medicine." Mirabel tries to hand it to her. "NO!" Camìla yells knocking the medicine out of her hand. "CAMÌLA!" Mirabel yells. "I don't want it." Camìla gets down and runs to her room and slams her door and locks it.

Mirabel is picking up Camìla's mess. Camilo walks in.

"Amor just come eat." Camilo says. "I don't have time to eat I'm busy I'll eat later." Mirabel replies picking her toys up.

Camilo walks up to her and gets on his knees and grabs her hand.

"Mirabel stop take a break." Camilo says.

"MIRABEL IT'S TIME FOR YOUR CHORES!" Julieta yells. Mirabel looks in Camilo's eyes. "IM COMING!" Mirabel yells back getting up.

"Mirabel." Camilo sighs. "I have to go okay I'm fine I promise." Mirabel kisses Camilo goodbye.

Camilo sigh's and goes and do his chores. It's night time. Camìla comes and runs in.

"Mommy play time." Camìla smiles. "Mommy's tired." Mirabel replies. "But I drew a whole barbie house and dolls so we could play together." Camìla says looking sad. "Not to night." Mirabel tries to stay calm. "Fine then I'm making a puppy." Camìla runs off. "No Camìla don't!" Mirabel yells.

Mirabel groans and Camilo walks in and shuts the door.

"Mi vida you need to stop doing so much." Camilo looks at her. "I-i can't." Mirabel stutters. "Why?" Camilo asks. "Because I think if I didn't do alot to help then I'll be hopeless again." Mirabel replies. "You were never hopeless from the start Mirabel you do so much for this family and we appreciate it a lot." Camilo looks at her. Mirabel smiles slightly and puts her head on Camilo's chest.

"I love you." Camilo smiles. "I love you too." Mirabel smile back.

"When are we getting married?" Mirabel asks quickly. Camilo's eyes widen. "Do you want to get married?" Camilo asks. "No not yet." Mirabel stares at the wall. "Then we don't have to yet if we're both not sure yet." Camilo suggested.

Mirabel nods and kisses him on the cheek. Camilo smiles and kisses Mirabel on the head and they both fall asleep.