Will You?

In the middle of the night after Mirabel past out and Camilo takes her to his room. Camilo is on his phone making sure Mirabel is going to be okay. Mirabel starts to move a little and Camilo looks up. Mirabel officially wakes up and sits up. Camilo walks up to his bed and sits next to Mirabel. Mirabel rubs her eyes Camilo gets her glasses from the side table and puts them on her.

"Hey." Camilo whispers. "What happened?" Mirabel asks. "Well you were yelling at everyone then fell to the ground and passed out in my arms." Camilo explains. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." Mirabela apologies. "No it's fine I just wanted to see if you were okay." Camilo looks at her.

"Camilo?" Mirabel says. "Yeah." Camilo replies. "Do you love me?" Mirabel asks. "Ofc I do your my cousin your family." Camilo replied. "No, not like family love I mean love-love in me being your- being more than friends." Mirabel rephrases.

Camilo still has confused feelings for Mirabel. All they do is just kiss and do it now and then because they would just get bored or feeling horny. Camilo never looked as Mirabel being his girlfriend.

"Umm." Camilo freezes. "No no it's fine I don't even know why I asked it was stupid." Mirabel says. "Mirabel I love you like my family but I don't know if I'm in love with you yet I only hook up with you because me and you were horny or going through a tough time. I-i didn't think it would be more than that. And I didn't know you had feelings for me." Camilo explains.

"Umm yeah totally I-im just going to go I'm sorry." Mirabel gets up. "Amor." Camilo walks up to Mirabel. "Please, Camilo don't call me that righ now." Mirabel walks out.

Mirabel felt heart broken what Camilo just told her. Camilo was also mad at himself he punched his bed real heard that his knuckles started to bleed. Mirabel didn't know who else to go to except the only person who knew about her and Camilo and that's tío Bruno. Mirabel craws through the walls and walk to where Bruno stays. When she enters she already saw Bruno standing there with a sorry face looking at Mirabel. Mirabel is guessing that he already knows. Bruno holds his arms out and Mirabel just hugs him with tears coming out of her eyes.

"It hurts." Mirabel cries. "I know I'm sorry." Bruno says. "I-i don't know what t-to do." Mirabel sits down. "Mirabel he's not worth it okay he told you how he felt and that's that. He is not worth your time okay so don't get stuck on him because it's not going to get you any where in life." Bruno explains. Mirabel nods.

"Oh since it's yours and Camilo's birthday tomorrow I got you something but I'll just give it to you a little early." Bruno grabs her present. He walks over and gives Mirabel his present.

"A piano." Mirabel smiles. "Yeah I saw that you needed a new one so I saved up all my money and bought it for you." Bruno smiles. "Thank you tìo." Mirabel smiles. "No problem kid and I herd you play a new song earlier so I was wondering if we can work on it together." Bruno says. "Like a duet?" Mirabel asks. "If that's okay." Bruno replies. "Yeah sure umm I guess just sing what ever comes to mind." Mirabel gives him advices. Bruno nods. Mirabel starts playing

(Mirabel/Bruno)

La Di Die
[Mirabel and Bruno]
Does it rain?
Does it rain? (Tell me, does it rain?)
Does it rain? (California)

[Verse 1: Mirabel]
Does it rain in California?
Only dream I've ever known
Will they love you when you're famous?
Where you'll never be alone
Hope someday I'll find nirvana
I'll be looking down below
I'll be dead at twenty-seven
Only nine more years to go

[Pre-Chorus: Mirabel]
Got a bully in my head
Fake love, fake friends
I was broken when you left
Now you hear mе everywherе you go