Do You Know?

Mirabels pov
Okay so I accidentally maybe slight chance ruin my sister's propel and there's a slight chance. No she hates me she's ferrous at me. So after everyone went to sleep or so I thought I got dressed and sneaked outside then I saw Camilo walk up to me. I couldn't help but to smile on the inside but show no emotion on the outside.
End of pov

"Mirabel? What are you doing?" Camilo asks tirely. "I umm going on a walk." Mirabel lies.

Camilo looks in her eyes knowing how to make her tell the truth. Mirabel tries not to break the eye contact and does.

"I was going to go look in the walls to find Bruno to find out what's wrong with the magic like Dolores sang about and I saw these rats go behind the painting and then when I opened it I saw this whole and I was going to go find out what's in it." Mirabel says really really fast and akwardly smiles.

"Fine but I'm going with you." Camilo looks at her. "Wait really?" Mirabel asks confused. "I said I'm going with you can't you hear." Camilo looks at her. "Ugh." Mirabel groans.

They both decide to go. They open the painting and craw through the walls and then when they have a enough room they stand up. They see someone in a hood holding a rat then they ran after him. They follow him into a room with a chair and some rats.

"How long have you been back here?" Mirabel asks standing in one place looking around.

"Well, I left my tower, which was, you know, a lot of stairs and here, eh, kitchen adjacent." Bruno clicks his tongue. Camilo and Mirabel look at Bruno.

"Ooh, ooh, plus, free entertainment.So, what do you like? You like sports? Game shows? Telenovelas?" Bruno asks.

"Their love could never be." Bruno sits back in his chair

"I don’t understand." Mirabel looks around.

"Well, because she’s his aunt and she has amnesia so she can’t remember that she’s his aunt. It’s like a very forbidden kind of." Bruno explains.

"No, I don’t understand why you left, but didn’t leave." Mirabel stands there.

"Oh, well, because, huh, the mountains around the encanto are pretty tall. And, uh, like I said, free food and everything." Bruno sadly chuckles.

Mirabel and Camilo see a light shinning on a table in the corner. They walk over and Mirabel looks through the whole and sees where the family eats dinner then looks at the table. They both see a plate that looks just like the family uses and it says Bruno. Camilo and Mirabel look at each other sadly and then looks at Bruno.

"Yeah, my Gift wasn’t helping the family, but, uh, I love my family, you know? I just don’t know how to… I just don’t know how to."

"Well, anyway, I think you should go, because, um, I don’t really have a good reason, but, if I did, you’d be like, “I should go", because that’s a good reason.”

Why was I in your vision? Tío Bruno?" Mirabel asks. Bruno looks at her.

"I just wanted to make the family proud of me. Just once." Mirabel says sadly and Camilo looks at her Shockley and also sadly.

"But if I should stop, if I’m hurting my family, just tell me." Mirabel looks at him.

"Mirabel when I saw the vision I saw you not get a gift then I saw you standing in front of the house and cracks slowly appearing into the house." Camilo explains.

"So that means I'm." Mirabel looks at Bruno. "I'm sorry kid." Bruno apologizes. "No no I get it I'm just going to go." Mirabel slowly walks backs.

Camilo looks at Bruno. Camilo I'd about to walk away but Bruno stops him.

"Hey watch after her okay I see how much you love her." Bruno advises. "Eww." Camilo gets a diry mind. "No no no not like that but you guys, you guys are loud." Bruno laughs and Camilo looks at him. "Okay never mind just watch after her please for her own safety." Bruno looks at him.

Camilo nods and walks after Mirabel. They quietly walk back.

"Mirabel your not hurting this family." Camilo tells her. "How do you know that?" Mirabel asks. "I-i don't." Camilo sighs.

"Exactly you don't know what it's like to be me. Do you know how much I try to make this family proud of me? Do you know how much it hurts to not want to be wanted or be wanted to help? Do you know, no matter how much I try it hurts to see Abuela not to be proud of me or my sister hates me?" Mirabel asks. Camilo looks at her. "You don't do you?" Mirabel asks.

"Do you know how much I want to die every day of my life?" Mirabel asks. "Mirabel." Camilo walks up to her.

"Abuela was scared of me for walking with you brother and you was to I saw your face Camilo. I saw the whole familys face and that was alright." Mirabel shruggs. "But seeing you so nervous in your life and scared that I was walking with Antonio because you thought as everyone else did I was bad luck and just because I was with him he wouldn't get his gift." Mirabel explains.

"Mirabel it wasn't like that." Camilo says. "Then what was it like? Why was you so scared for me walking with or brother?" Mirabel asks.

Camilo looks at her. Mirabel nods sadly and goes to her room. Camilo tries to say something but couldn't. Mirabel shuts her door quietly and Camilo goes to his room and there both not able to sleep