The Truth

"Mirabel Madrigal will you be my girlfriend?" Camilo asks.

Mrabel tries to think of herself for right now cause her mental health is bad and she needs to work on herself. Mirabel keeps walking.

"I know your pregnant with my kid." Camilo reveals. Mirabel stops and her eyes are widen. "What?!" Pepa yelled. "Oh my god this is wonderful." Abuela cheers. "What no it's not she's 15." Julieta says.

Mirabel just stands there frozen without nothing to say. She didn't know Camilo would find out like this she was going to tell him but then he said what he said a few hours ago. The town wakes up from all the commotion. They all get dressed and go outside to see what happened.

"Your 5 months and 6 days pregnant. We started hooking up 9 months ago and 2 days when that has been going on you've been pregnant and hiding it from me for exactly 5 months and 6 days and 4 hours you turn 6 months pregnant at 12:00am. You've been wearing oversized hoodies and sweatpants to show that your not eating and so your baby bump doesn't show so I wouldn't find out." Camilo explains.

"You haven't been eating mija?" Julieta asks. "She hasn't been eating for two days so far the longest she lasted without eating is 5 and that was a month ago." Camilo tells them.

Mirabel turns around and looks at everyone looking at her.

"It's a girl too Dolores told me." Camilo looks at her. Mirabel walks to her parents.

"Mamì." Mirabel looks at her mother. Julieta doesn't look back disappointed for her daughter right now. "Papì." Mirabel turns to her dad.

Augustìn does the same. Julieta and Augustìn walk off from their daughter. Everyone else walks away to except her sisters, Dolores, and Camilo. Mirabel almost falls to the ground crying but Camilo catches her. Mirabel cries in his neck. After a few seconds she starts to calm down and now her and Camilo are just sitting on the ground while he is holding her. Isabela walks up to Mirabel and kneels.

"Your going to be an amazing mother hermana I promise." Isabela smiles. Mirabel smiles back slightly. Isabela sits on the floor with them and so does Dolores.

"Yeah and we're here for you if you need to talk or need help with this one other here." Dolores nudges Camilo's shoulder

Mirabel smiles looking at the face Camilo made when she did that.

"We just want you to know that we're here for you and Camilo and the baby." Isabela smiles as Mirabel nods. "I know we don't always act like it but your the youngest girl in our family and we hate you because we love you for some reason that means family." Isabela laughs at the end.

Mirabel looks at the other grown ups in the room talking and fighting. Mirabel looks down at the ground. Camilo holds her tighter and Mirabel sinks into his chest. Dolores and Isabela look at each other.

"They love you okay their just they don't know what to do right now okay but okay and we love Abuela but the only reason she cares is because when the baby turns five they get their gift and I know she's doing it for the family but that's the only reason they care." Isabela explains. Mirabel nods because she already knows the reason.

"I-im just scared." Mirabel looks at them. "And you have every right to be your supposed to be scared but that's how you know this baby is going to make you even happier yes your going to be 15 when you have the baby but we see how brave and mature you have been and that's all you needs." Dolores whisper talks. Mirabel smiles.

"And I'm going to have the most beautiful sobrinain the world." Isabel smiles.

(Sobrinain=Niece)

"I love you idiot." Isabela says. "I love you too sis." Mirabel reopened. "Camilo." Camilo looks up at her. "Get her something to eat and get her to bed please." Isabela asks.

Camilo nods and picks up Mirabel and takes her to his bed. He goes out for a bit getting her a bowl of cereal. Camilo sits next to her to make sure she eats but she just stares at the food.

“I might not understand, but if you need someone to talk to I will help as much as I can.”Camilo tells her. Mirabel still doesn't eat. Camilo gets up and goes and gets himself a bowl of cereal and sits across of Mirabel. “Let's do this together.” Camilo rubs her hand with his thumb. Mirabel nods. They both take a spoon full of cereal “I believe in you.” Camilo tells her and Mirabel smiles.

"3,2,1." Camilo counts down and they both take a bite.

Camilo waits until she swolloes and tells her to take one bite at a time. Mirabel and Camilo finishes their cereal. Camilo takes both of the bowl's to the kitchen and when he comes back up he sees Mirabel past out on his bed. Camilo closes the door and turns off the light and lays by her on the bed.

"I'm so proud of you amor." Camilo whispers in her ear and kisses her head. Camilo ends up falling asleep.

The next day everyon is at the table with an akward silence. The grown ups looks at each other.

"What are you guys doing?" Isabela asks. The adults take a deep breath.

"We have been thinking that, when you have the baby you could let someone adopt it." Pepa spills. All the kids look at them.

"What no that's insane." Camilo says. Mirabel looks at Julieta and Julieta looks down. "Okay first of all it's my choice and my body and I WILL DECIDE if I'm having the baby which I am so stop getting into my business and just SHUT UP." Mirabel gets up and leaves.

"Mood swings." Félix says. "Camilo." Pepa looks at her son.

"We are keeping the baby and that's that." Camilo gets up and follows Mirabel to a lake.

Camilo walks up and sees Mirabel looking down at the water.