𝟐.𝟑, 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤

Season 2, episode 3: ice pick

"I don't want you to be normal

"I don't want you to be normal. I want you to be alive."

THE NIGHT SKY was up and the moon was shining down on Beacon Hills. Inside the kitchen of her house, Y/n found herself leaning down and grabbing ahold of a water bottle that was laying in the fridge. Closing the door, she opens up the lid to the bottle, taking a gulp of water, ready to head back to her bedroom. She was home alone since Allison was out and so were her parents, including her grandfather.

Just as she goes to step on the staircase, a loud, muffled crash from outside of her house caught her attention. With a curious, yet alarmed expression, the girl ventures to the door, slowly unlocking it before turning the knob, stepping outside into the cold night air. The porch light was on after she flicked the switch. However, to her surprise, he suddenly turned right off, making her even more weary than she already was.

The next thing she knew, her vision went black as a bag being held by a pair of hands slammed right over her head.

* * *

A loud gasp was heard, adding to the sounds of muffled sobbing and grunting in the room. Y/n's eyes furiously opened and closed as her vision became more clear when the bag was removed from her head. Her hands were tied behind her back as she sat in a chair, a piece of rope around her face as it was in-between her mouth, right in-between her teeth. Due to the bag being over her head, her hair was flying over the place.

Glancing around, her eyes casted to her father in front of her, in the exact same situation as her. Hearing sobbing just a bit beside her, she looks to her right, seeing her twin sister also in the same predicament. When they caught each other's eyes, Y/n couldn't help but let out a little cry as she thrashed in the chair she was tied up to, hoping to get herself free so she'd save her sister and father. She then recognized that they were in the Hale house, thinking maybe Derek did this to them.

"Ever wonder what happens if a hunter gets bitten, girls?" A deep, echoing voice speaks throughout the burnt house. "Ever wonder what happens if you get bitten? What do you two think your father would do? What do you two think he'd have to do?"

The girls watch as their father's jaw clenches as he tries to free himself. Unlike Y/n's first attempt, his worked as the back of the chair broke off, causing him to fall to his knees. He freed his hands from the ropes around his wrists, pulling the cloth down to let it hang onto his neck just as someone walks into the room, handing him a phone when he held out his hand. Chris holds up his hand, showing that the voice was coming from the phone, revealing that this was all planned.

"When it all it would take to change everything is one bite." The voice echoes.

"And everything changes." Chris adds as he turns off the phone.