Chapter Ten

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

That night, after the festival party, Klaus slowly walks inside the study to see Genevieve looking through the bookshelves.

"Looking for something?" Klaus asks her. "Or perhaps, you're looking for my mother's grimoire?"

Genevieve looks at Klaus. "You were never going to lend me Esther's grimoire, weren't you?"

"And you were sleeping with me, in slight hopes that I would lend it to you." Klaus says, already knowing of Genevieve's scheme, and slowly walks up to her. "Why should I not just destroy you right now?"

"If you destroy me, you will regret it, Klaus." Genevieve says. "And you don't want to have a quarrel with me."

"You are a fool to think I'm frightened of you, Genevieve." says Klaus.

"Klaus Mikaelson, it's you who should be afraid of me." Genevieve says to Klaus.

Klaus and Genevieve exchange intense looks at each other

Klaus and Genevieve exchange intense looks at each other. And she walks away from him. Klaus becomes agitated with Genevieve's betrayal.

⚜️⚜️

CHRISTY'S APARTMENT

{Christy's Outfit}

Upon hearing a gentle knock on her apartment door, Christy opens it. Klaus is there.

"Klaus?" She says, and notices Klaus's glumness. "What's wrong?"

"I just needed to see you." Klaus says, and slowly walks inside her apartment.

Christy closes the door and looks at him. "Klaus? What is it?"

"I've been betrayed by Genevieve." says Klaus, and sits down on the three seat sofa.

"And you came to me for comfort." Christy says, and sits down beside him. "What did Genevieve want?

"Genevieve was sleeping with me, she wanted one of my mother's, Esther's, grimoires." Klaus says.