Chapter Twenty Five

LAFAYETTE CEMETERY

{Christy's Outfit}

{Christy's Outfit}

Christy slowly walks up to the brick tomb where Lenore/Esther is and glances at the empty blood bag on the concrete floor.

"Good morning, Esther." says Christy.

Lenore/Esther slowly slides out from the darkness of the shadows. "Why have you come here, Christiana?"

"To merely check on you." Christy replies to Lenore/Esther. "I know my husband, Klaus, can be a pain in the ass sometimes, and his behavior can be mischievous, I don't blame him for being the man he is, I personally blame you and Mikael."

"I love my son." Lenore/Esther says to Christy.

"And yet, you left him at the hands of your asshole of a husband, Mikael." Christy says to Lenore/Esther. "So, enjoy the darkness, Esther. You deserve it."

And Christy walks away.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

In the study, Christy is sitting at the coffee table, making some cards. Magical cards.

"Hi, Christy." Davina says, walking inside the study, and glances at the cards. "What's with the cards?"

"I'm making magical cards." Christy says to Davina.

"Magical cards?" Davina says, a bit confused, and sits down at the coffee table.

"Sounds weird, I know, but it will help me and others." Christy says.

Christy and Davina exchange looks at each other. Christy gently sets down the cards on the coffee table. She makes her eyes glow blue and magical waves her hand over the cards.

The cards magical neatly lays side by side each other on the coffee table.

"What does your magical cards do?" Davina asks Christy.

"Well . . . . I really don't know." Christy says. "Yet."

Christy and Davina exchange playfully smiles at each other.

"By the way, Sophie left this for you." Davina says, and pulls out a burner phone from her jacket pocket.

Christy gently takes it from Davina. And presses the 'Play' button on the burner iPhone. Davina gets up and walks over to Christy and crouches down beside her.