{4}...

😗 enjoy this trash smut 😀

"ѕтяιρ ¢ℓυв" - ѕhє dσn't gσttα knσw?
————————————004; кιяι∂єкυ

"My body is your party baby~"

Kirishima turned around to see Izuku in a very sexual outfit. It was a light pink Chain Strap Lace Detail Teddy and sparkly silver lace up butterfly platform heels. His hair was was in a high curly ponytail with butterfly pins in them that also had colorful Japanese chopsticks.

His makeup was also done but it was just his lipgloss and highlights since his skin was already clear and he didn't wanna cover his freckles. His nails were long gelled acrylic nails. They were pink and white they had rhinestone on two of them and one of them had his zodiac sign on it which was cancer.

He had a SXY Drop Shoulder Flap Pocket Velvet Jacket so he wouldn't be cold walking around. "Izuku? You work here....?" Kirishima blushed and of course they noticed but didn't say anything "mhm it was either this or be a prostitute. Sex for money isn't my thing but dancing and shit hell yea" he sat beside Denki and Ace.

Kirishima nodded his head more worried if Izuku was even thinking straight or if he was okay in the head. "This was your only option?" Izuku just stared at him, it wasn't like he was trying to ask in an offense way and Izuku knows that but even if he did ask rudely Izuku couldn't and wouldn't give two fucks what others thinks so he just shrugged.

"I mean no I could've been a doctor but what fun is it to save people all the time?" Izuku leaned forward their faces were fairly close "But it's nice you show concern even though we just met" Kirishima felt something in him grow and it wasn't his height. He backed up flustered "Right well I mean...we're friends so yea I'll care" Izuku nodded as Denki whispered he and Ace was gonna go to his office.

Izuku nodded smirking "Make sure my best friend can walk by time he comes back. I need him for practice Tuesday!" Ace just smirked "Can't make promises" Denki just blushed covering his face as Ace picked him up bridle style walking through the back.

Kirishima shook his head "Sooo you gonna stay here by yourself all night cause I think yo friends ditched you to go fuck" Izuku giggled as Kirishima groaned "Well I aint one to be at a strip club" Izuku hummed "Want a lap dance?~" he smirked seeing Kirishima blush reverting his eyes else where "uh no you already know I'm engaged" "Aww no fun. Maybe another time~" Kirishima looked at him biting his lip "Maybe." They talked for a bit laughing before Izuku was called up next to perform. "Mm gotta go. Hold my jacket"

He took his jacket off revealing his full outfit making Kirishima blush more as Izuku walked to the back. "Shit I'm loyal. I gotta girlfriend. It's not the time to be thinking like this..." He just shook his head, Izuku walked up on stage "Bhad Bunny everyone!" Everyone cheered already throwing money and all he did was walk up blowing kisses.

Izuku and Kirishima made eye contact as he started to dance.

(It might be restricted sooo imma just put the link at the bottom)

All while that was happening, Kirishima been done drunk a whole bottle of liquor by the time Izuku was finished. You can tell by the way he was sitting and breathing that he had a full blown boner. Katsuki and Hitoshi already came back to see Kirishima basically eye fucking Izuku who was still on stage.