{6}...

Im tryna practice on two things at once. Like I don't just want one thing going on. Sooo there's gonna be multiple things happening with the side characters because I feel as if they don't get a lot of attention when I write my books so why not add something.

"ωαℓgяєєи'ѕ мєѕѕ" - ѕσмєσиє ιѕ ѕтαℓкιиg υѕ!
————————————006; кιяι∂єкυ

"We almost kissed last night and we still might~"

_.1 week later._

Izuku and Denki were sitting on his bed, they were having a sleepover like usual on Friday's. "So what's going on with you and Eijiro?" Izuku looked up from his phone "What you mean?" Denki roll his eyes painting his nails "Don't act like I ain't sense the tension between you two." Izuku huffed sitting up "well I mean we ain't avoiding each other. Well I'm not avoiding him. It's just after we left the club that night we fucked and never talked about it." Denki nodded.

"So y'all talk? Like y'all friends?" Izuku shrugged "I feel like he tryna avoid me as much as possible. I mean I catch him staring at me and shit but we don't talk" Denki hummed "How aboutttt you make him jealous~" Izuku raised an eyebrow in question "He's engaged I doubt he would be jealous" Denki huffed "I mean we could try ain't nobody care bout his lil bitch. You single so you can do what you please. And that includes making him jealous~".

Izuku laughed, Denki has always been like this. Ever since he's known the hyper boy he has always been messy and he still is. "You is bad Dee, you stay tryna ruin somebody relationship but you in one how that work?" Denki rolled his eyes smiling "Yea I may be in a happy relationship but that doesn't mean I can't ruin other relationships I mean if I want my ship to sail I have to go beyond"

Izuku laughed "Boy something wrong! Anyway how is you and Ace doing~?" Denki blushed putting the polish cap on he set it on the dresser "Well~ he wants a baby..." Izuku gasped "Fore real?! And you?" Denki plopped on the bed smiling "I'm down of course! I've been having baby fever for the longest!" Izuku sat crisscross "So how long y'all been trying?" "About a month now." "And you took a test yet?" "Nah not in two week....but I been feeling nauseous and shit"

Izuku nodded "Well I wanna be a God momma and Auntie sooooo let's go like right now" Denki looked at him run to the closet "Bitch-"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Izuku was wearing a black Step Up Satin Mini silk Dress with a Chanel gold belt around his waist and Opyum 110mm YSL heel sandals. Then he added a Chanel bracelet, some black and gold shades and gold hoop earrings.

Denki wore a white tight all in one long sleeve jumper white a gold chain loosely around his waist paired with a puffy white Chanel jacket and white silver blue Icon white  faux-fur boots. Then he had a all crystal Chanel necklace and watch and some white diamond earrings.

They got in Denki's new Bugatti La Voiture Noire Izuku looked around impressed "This shits nice~ how much this shit cost?" Denki laughed shifting the gear "My Daddy got it for me it's an anniversary gift this was about 13.4 million" Denki shrugged, Izuku looked at him like he was crazy which he probably is "Bitch! You saying Ace brought you this?! Just for you? Damn the fuck the pole I need a sugar daddy".

Denki smiled "Maybe~ anyway yea and I gave him an amazing gift" Izuku shook his head "and that is?" "Bitch me! This ass is the best thing he can get! Plus If I am pregnant than he got another gift!" Izuku laugh "You is crazy" "Maybe I is".

They parked in front of Walgreens. "Man this is boogie as fuck we going in this cheep ass store in some expensive ass clothes" Izuku got out the car with Denki who shrugged "Shit it don't matter just get like 5 pregnancy tests and walk out" They walked in looking for the baby isle.

While they were walking Denki felt someone staring directly at him. He felt that same stare earlier that day when he walked in but didn't say anything. He bit his lip making sure his phone was in his hand. Acting like nothing was wrong he dragged Izuku down the picking up the Clearblue Connected Ovulation Test System with Bluetooth. Izuku obviously knew something was wrong but didn't say anything.

Turning around they saw two big men Denki examined them seeing they both carried a gun. He whispered to Izuku "Uh you still know beat that ass" Izuku smirked taking his heels off "Hell yea" That's when the men tried to grab them but they punched to two in the face dodging a right hook punch Denki twisted the man arm throwing him over his shoulder stepping on his man hood twisting his arm breaking both of them.

The man screamed as Izuku kick the other man in the stomach then elbowing him in the back of his head knocking him out instantly before the man reached for his gun. The people screamed witnessing the mess but Denki and Izuku ran out throwing money at the cashier before anyone called the police.

Hopping in the car Denki hurried backing out panting he called Ace. Izuku looked like he was processing "What the fuck was that...?" Denki just looked at him as Ace picked up "Hey baby what's up?" "Uh we just got jumped basically someone's following us." "Shit okay. Where you guys at now?" "We just got from Walgreens I'm on my way to our house. No one's following us right now" Ace hummed "Okay just hurry. I'll see what the fuck is going on" "Kay love you!" "Love you too"

They looked at each other in worry.

————————————finished~

Yes I'm updating this book allll week😗

Okay sooooo I don't have anything to say really....

But uh Denki and Izuku are getting stalked...well more like Denki is

Don't worry the next chapter definitely have drama going on with Kirishima, Izuku of course Mina.

I do plan to have something happen to Denki😬 just saying for future purposes plus I need this for when I write the second book which Denki and Ace is the main characters.

Anyway do you guys think he's pregnant? I mean cause he might just be sick 🤷🏽‍♀️