{5}...

Two updates in one day cud I'm nice like that boom bitch😗💕

"thє mαll" - whєrє wєrє чσu lαѕt níght?
————————————005; кιяι∂єкυ

"Only think about you when I'm alone~"

It was about seven in the morning and they already cleaned up. Eijiro was sitting on the bed looking at his phone, he had multiple missed calls and messages from Mina. Reading them all you could tell she was worried which made guilt build up in him. "Fuck! How could I do that to her?" That's when Izuku walked or limped out the bathroom. It was a surprise that he could even move from how rough they were last night.

His hair was damp and hella curly from just getting out the shower. He had clothes from his bag he had last night. Wearing darianrojas Short Hoodie Long Sleeve Crop Top and some Solid High Waist Biker Shorts with Nike Air Force 1.

You could see the hickeys that he had on his upper neck. He sat by Kirishima who looked stressed "You know you can just not tell" Izuku crossed his arms, Kirishima huffed "that's not the problem. I just can't get through my mind that I just cheated on her so easily" Izuku just looked at him not saying a word.

He looked at his phone "Kats coming to get me sooo" Kirishima grunted "Yea okay. Let's never talk about this. Ever. You. was just a one time thing" Izuku bit his lip looking at him before looking at the floor chuckling "...Sure. It was an accident anyway. So fuck you" standing up putting his hair in a ponytail grabbing his bag, he walked out the hotel heading downstairs.

Kirishima looked at the door that's been slammed cursing to himself "Fuck. Izuku wait!" He got up rushing to put his shoes on he rushed out the door. Rushing to the elevator seeing Izuku rush in there "Izuku come on!" Izuku just gave him the bird as the doors closed. Kirishima cursed hitting the button before heading towards the stairs.

Izuku was walking out the building getting in a orange and black Dodge Charger. "Fuck."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Kirishima called for an Uber getting out he saw that Mina's car was already in the parking lot. He sighed unlocking the door he was met with a sleepy looking Mina. "Eijiro Kirishima where the hell were you?! I've been calling and calling but it just went to straight to voicemail! Are you okay?!" He looked at her, her hair was a mess and it seemed there were bags underneath her eyes. She seemed tired and stress which made him feel even worser.

He walked over hugging her "I'm fine. I'm so sorry. I- I just stayed at Bakubro's house. My phone was on airplane mode and when we got back I was already knocked out" She looked up at him before hugging him back kissing his lips "You worried me." He sighed "Yea I know I'm sorry" she smiled "It's okay! I'm just glad your alright!" He smiled "How about you get some sleep you seem tired" She nodded "Yea...I stayed up all night barely got any sleep...cuddle with me?" She pouted making him smile "Come on" He picked her up bridle style carrying her towards their bedroom, seething her down he kicked off his shoes climbing in with her.

She looked up at him cuddling close to him "I love you" He bit his lip, his mind going back to last night as he looked down at her "Love you too..." He sigh.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Izuku was sitting on the couch unbothered, he couldn't give two fucks about what happened last night. If Kirishima wants it to just be a one night thing then so be it. He wasn't bout to trip over somebody who wasn't his, but the words that Kirishima said still stung, knowing that he was just a 'One time thing'.