{20...}

"Unexpected" - Just breathe okay?
————————————020; кιяι∂єкυ

"Holding me closer than we've ever been before"

They all went back to Denki's and Ace house. The whole wedding was a mess and it was crashed. Everyone ran out and a couple of people called the police which they got out before the cops arrived. They knew people knew their face and that's why they planned everything before time.

Everyone was just silent sitting in the large spaced clean living room area. Mitsuki was with the kids in the guest room, Everyone was looking around at each other. "Ian gon lie that shit was a bit lame" Izuku laughed then everyone started to burst out laughing. "Duhh we should've added explosions to make it dramatic!" Katsuki said cuddled up with Hitoshi.

"Of course yo dumb ass would say that!" Denki said, Katsuki threw a pillow at him which the male caught throwing it back. "Shut up. I'm just saying y'all should've let me shoot ha ass!" Katsuki said, "So you can kill her!" Izuku laughed, "Her dress looked like a used tampon..." Shoto said typing away on his phone. "Duhh! Ei it's like you didn't have taste." He said leaning back in Eijiro who was already staring at him smiling. "I don't know but we should go home before we gotta leave" he said kissing up on his neck.

Izuku giggled as Essence gasp, "Not my wife!" He faked cried, Izuku leaned over and grabbed Essence's hands, "Don't worry Bae I'm still always yours!" Essence smirked as Eijiro and Touya glared at the two in confusion but they just laughed. Ace wasn't even paying attention to any of them.

Ace was too busy worrying about Denki, the blond has been a little bit out of it ever since they got here. Ace wasn't obviously to the looks on Denki's face. He's known the blond ever since they were kids, he knows his facial expressions and can read his body language better than anyone. So when Denki first started showing signs of being in pain and hasn't been saying anything he's been concerned.

Ace grabbed Denki's hand to get his attention, it seemed Denki was in space or somewhere. "Baby you okay?" He asked receiving a nod but Ace wasn't convinced. "Aye y'all we finna be in the room, y'all have fun I guess" Ace said standing up and helping Denki up who look more confused than anything.

Izuku looked at the two, "Are yall okay? We can leave if y'all want" Ace shook his head, he picked Denki up bridal style before walking up the stairs with him. They all looked at each other as the couple went up to their room.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Denki laid on the bed, breathing harder than usual. "Baby are you okay? You've been acting off since the smorning" Ace said rubbing the back of his boyfriend's hand. "I'm fine baby...I'm just tired. And my bad hurt like shit" The blonde said pouting.

Ace shook his head rubbing the male stomach, "okay but if yo ass get worser I'm taking yo ass to the hospital" he said kissing all over his face. Denki giggled, "Okay okay, can we fuck?" Ace paused looking at him giving him a look, "Really bae?" "What...I'm still fuckable! Pain or not it's not like I'm fuck off limits" Denki said pouting since he knew his boyfriend was gonna say no.

"You already know my answer." Ace said chuckling. Denki sighed rolling his eyes before kissing him. Ace laid beside him rubbing his thighs hoping to sooth some pain, they stayed silent for a good bit.

"So is that a no?" Denki asked turning to look at him. Ace laughed, "Bae!" "Okay okay!" Denki giggled trying to go to sleep and hopefully the pain would be gone by then.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Everyone already left not wanting to be a bother. Eijiro and Denki decided to go home, well to Izuku's place which is basically their place now. "Baby, what should we name the boys? We came up with at least six names" Izuku said as he laid on the bed, Eijiro laid up on him also but not on his stomach to put pressure. "What were the names again?" "Okay so we have Jordan and Jayden which it's cute but everyone names their kids that do it's shit" Izuku explained.

Eijiro laughed listening to his future husband rant about names that they didn't even came up with. "Ooh then we have Skie and Niyem! I really love those cus they just seem so different and cute! Ya know?" Eijiro nodded, "Mhm cause no other kid would have those names, yea definitely" Izuku smiled, "Exactly!" Eijiro just smiled and didn't say anything since he was being sarcastic but Izuku didn't catch on to that since he was too busy talking.

While they was talking about a hour later they was both knocked out in the bed. The phone rang and no one was gonna answer til it rung again and Izuki woke up annoyed. He saw it was Ace who was calling him and got confused, he answered "Hello?" He heard sirens in the back ground and someone yelling, "Izuku, Izuku you needs get to the hospital right now!" Ace yelled through the phone, Iuku eyes widened and he sat up.

He heard screaming and crying in the background. He heard Ace whispering to who he knew was Denki. "It's okay baby I'm here just breathe okay? You alright everything alright" Izuku soon got worried and concerned mostly confused and worried, "Ace what the fuck is happening?" He said shaking Eijiro awake.

Eijiro looked infused finding the boy on the phone, "Just get to the hospital. It's bout Denki and the baby bro" Ace said, his voice obviously shaking. "Ace. What's wrong with Denki?" Izuku asked, his voice hardening. Ace didn't care though he was too busy worrying and trying to keep Denali awake. "I'll explain when y'all get here just tell everyone to bring they ass" Then he hung up.

Izuku shared a look with Eijiro and they both hurried to get they clothes on and get in the car.

————————————finished~

Yes this is short the next one finna be short too basically and time skip because the motivation isn't there anymore...

Buttttt yes Something just happened, swear thinking about killing someone off.