{18...}

"ᴀᴅᴏᴘᴛɪᴏɴ?!" - нappy мarrιed parenтѕ!
————————————018; кιяι∂єкυ

"All you ever say is, "Come and see me for once Come and see me for once yoυ don't ever come to me, yeaн You don'т ever come, why yoυ never come?"

Izuku and Eijiro was laying down in bed, they found out that Mina woke up a week ago and of course still say the baby's father was Eijiro. Izuku had been gotten his brother to look up who the actual father was and found out it was the same guy from the mall but...he moved out of states.

Guessing after he found out the baby was his he left as soon as possible. Which made Izuku mad at some point cause he don't like the baby but that baby gonna be growing up without a father and a hoe of a mother.

Of course Mina parents discharged her from the hospital wanting her to be soon as possible, For the wedding. Izuku ain't gonna lie he kinda felt for the baby, since it had shit parents of course. He didn't say anything though since he used to talk shit about it.

Apparently the baby is still in the hospital and Izuku was really thinking about running Mina over and her parents then snatch up the baby but—

"Baby you okay?" Eijiro cut him off and out of his thoughts looking down at him. Izuku just nodded "Yeah...actually~" Izuku sat up as Eijiro gave him all the attention "I was thinking about the hoe's baby and it's just I kinda feel bad for it" He said smiling a bit, Eijiro looked at him confused "One baby you really needa stop calling the baby a it...she's a girl and what?"

Izuku huffed "All I'm saying is that the baby actual father is a dead beat and the hoe is well...I don't know a little out of it? Eh" Eijiro just mindlessly nodded still a little confused, was this Izuku actually talking or the hormones? Since Izuku have always been the type to say fuck everyone he's a little surprised.

Eijiro sat up "Uh you want the baby?" Izuku just nodded looking directly act him, "as in you want Mina's baby?" He clarified, Izuku nodded again "You want to adopt the baby and keep her? As in apart of our family" Izuku nodded again calmly. Eijiro just nodded "Okay. Uh...I'll think about it?" He sounded heavily confused, Izuku just tilted his head and nodded turning around to get his phone 'I wasn't really asking but yeah okay' he thought as he went on YouTube.

Eijiro knew Izuku was just having hormone thoughts cause ever since Mina been pregnant he's been hating on the baby, then all of a sudden he wants the baby? Yeah no. Eijiro wish the fuck he would agree to that. He'll bring it up to Izuku later cause no way in hell Izuku actually want that baby.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Izuku was laying down on the couch eating...what he always eat! When Eijiro came down, he kissed him on his forehead sitting down. "Aye baby remember what you asked me earlier?" Izuku blinked looking up at him, "Bae I ask hella of stuff, ian know!" He scrunched his face up as Eijiro ignored his random aggression in his tone, "Mhm well you still wanna adopt Mina's baby?" He tilted his head.

Watching Izuku's face scrunched up in disgust "Why the hell you ask that stupid ass question? Ion want that thing—hollon I asked that?" He stopped mid sentence looking at his boyfriend who laughed "Yea." Izuku shook his head sitting up blinking "I needa call my damn Therapist cas what the fuck?" He wobbled out the room calling up his therapist "Hello? Yea Amanda I need you ta pray for me I said some demonic ass shit earlier!" Eijiro shook his head at how dramatic he was but glad he wasn't being serious about that baby.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Eijiro Groaned as he sat with Mina, in the hospital still because of the baby. She was smiling down at her baby. He really didn't want to be here, she was all up in a wheelchair and on some Regina Georgeshit.

(But uglier cus Regina my wife and forever my wife😩💗)

With all that shit she had on as if she actually did get run over. Eijiro sighed as Mina's parents went on and on about the wedding, which was in a week. Them wanting the two to be married as soon as possible and all.

To say the least Izuku have never been this excited in his life and the three had got the plan ready for some shit to go down. He even brought his brother up in the plan. So some shit was really about to go down. Time would only tell.

Eijiro was mostly thinking about Izuku and the twins. They were thinking about some names and came up with some.

Eijiro sat on the couch for almost two hours, Her parents were already ready to send out the wedding invitations. They were mad at his parents specifically though, because they didn't want to show up today. "Okay, Ellina and her husband don't have to come today...but we're still going to move on. This wedding will happen next weekend!" Rose stubbornly said. Eijiro rolled his eyes while Mina nodded smiling, "My baby gonna have a happy married parents!" Mina smiled at Eijiro, holding her baby still.

Eijiro avoid looking at her at all cost, knowing he would buss out laughing. "Anyway invitations, Izuku and em invited." He said, grinning at the shift at their faces, "You want to invite people who tried to kill me and our baby?!" Mina dramatically started crying, her parents comforting her.

Eijiro just blinked and looked at his phone, getting a text from Izuku. "Uh yeah. Yall ain't die sooo you'll be good. But I gotta go" he got up, and just walked out the door. Leaving the other three indescribably angry. 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Eijiro hugged his waist from behind, kissing his neck. "Hey Zu, you alright?" Izuku shrugged, "Sure...I was just feeling lonely" He turned around, being carful of his bump, wrapping his arms around his neck. Eijiro smiled, his hands moving lower towards the freckled haired boy's butt.

He kissed him, smacking his butt "Yo ass gettin fatter, this shit jiggling like water" He said, continuing to smack his butt. Izuku laughed, "Stop cause you making my ass hurt~" He whined as Eijiro kiss down his neck. "Mhm lemme help you feel better" he picked him up, holding his thighs. Izuku laughed, "M'kay"

Eijiro walked upstairs towards their bedroom.

————————————finished~

Imma needa skip to birth soooooo there's gonna be three more chapters then special chapter.

I just felt as if I needed to get this out so it can be over wit😭

Like I love this book but damn I needa finish it.

So imma time skip to the wedding next chapter wit some shit finna go down.

Welp Izuku not finna adopt the baby...sorry to the ones that wanted so.